• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - The "Hell Neighbor" who forced six residents to leave Punggol has moved to Redhill for four years and continues to terrorize residents

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Local laws really jialat. Can do nothing about such people.

Even throw oil and porridge and hang pig's ear.

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/news/singapore/story20240929-4881211

Case back in 2020
https://www.zaobao.com.sg/znews/singapore/story20200902-1081765

Translation

The hellish neighbour who was said to have forced six households out of Punggol has now moved to Redhill, causing another household to sell their house and move. The new owner, who was unaware of the situation, has been suffering from noise harassment day and night since moving in earlier this year, and has called the police many times.

In 2020, the Shin Min Daily News reported that a female resident in the Jalan Merah Saba flats had noise coming from her unit, regardless of day or night. The situation was particularly severe after dark, causing residents to suffer.

The new owner of the unit next door complains about the noise disturbance day and night​

Mr. Lin (55 years old, a salesperson), the new owner of the unit next door who moved into the "bad neighbor" at the beginning of this year after four years, contacted the Lianhe Zaobao a few days ago and said that he found that the other party was making a lot of noise shortly after moving in.

"She often turned up the radio very loudly, and the music would come into my room. Sometimes, she would start playing it in the evening and not turn it off until noon the next day. In addition to the music, she would often slam the door hard in the middle of the night, and the "bang" sound would wake me up."

According to the video and voice recorded by Mr. Lin, the female neighbor played music at 1:00, 3:00, 4:00 in the morning, and around 6:00 and 8:00 in the morning, which was very harsh. He said that his bedroom was close to the other party's unit, so it was most affected.

2020 article

"Hell Neighbor" moved to Hongshan and caused noise disturbance to residents on the eighth floor​

September 02, 2020 03:08 PM

Mr. Chen said that the neighbors upstairs made frequent noises, and the situation in the room was the worst, which kept him from having a good night's sleep.

Punggol's "vicious female neighbor" who once forced out six families on the same floor was accused of being vicious and hard to change after moving to Jalan Redhill five months ago. Residents from eight different floors of the same HDB flat complained about being abused by the female neighbor. I was bothered by the noise caused by my neighbors and was mentally tortured. I called the police almost every day.

"Lianhe Wanbao" reported in March this year that Punggol's "Hell Female Neighbor" who was accused of playing loud music at home, throwing oil and porridge at her neighbor's door, and even hanging pig ears on the shoe rack has moved out of Punggol.

This vicious female neighbor "forced out" six families on the same floor in just two years. She thought the matter was finally resolved satisfactorily, but she didn't expect that not long after she settled in her new address, new neighbors started to complain about her one after another.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard a story from my father's friend years ago that a problematic neighbour had been terrorizing everyone who was staying near him, including a Malay bloke whose wife is Javanese. She went back to her hometown for a week to find a solution to the problem. After that, the problematic neighbour started walking around in a daze and became very quiet. A few weeks later, he jumped down from the 9th floor. His flat was sold the following year and everyone experienced peace and quiet again.