• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] Tan Kin Lian says as President, he promises to make MRT toilets easier to find, something that irritated him as an old man needing to urine/shit

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many of the newer MRT stations... you have to walk quite a distance (especially from certain entrances) if you just want to go inside for a quick pee and poo. I highly doubt Mr Tan KL can do much to change this. :biggrin:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I find the directional sign of a toilet vs a lift is sometimes confusing when I didn't wear my specs, even in shopping centres. Because they both have the man sign.

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
at least he knows what commoners face everyday unlike those two elitists tharman and floorkisser cockman

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
at least he knows what commoners face everyday unlike those two elitists tharman and floorkisser cockman
Haha… since old men are always so lusty and yet can’t find women to fuck, maybe he should legalize prostitution across the country? Listen to yourself, u clowns don’t even know what u are talking about.

Look in the mirror. U are middle aged or older. You most likely have a dead beat job and a fat wife and rude kids. U are pissed off cos u can’t afford the car COE or stay in a condo. Then u blame the PAP for your miserable life.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We're voting for a President to guard our reserves and to represent us before foreign leaders. TKL hasn't the slightest clue about being our President.
hanor, but a toilet with large signage will be nearby for visiting dignitories, rest (room) assured! :whistling: