• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Stomper dulan he-she was charged $4 for a sotong by muslim stall

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sotong.jpg

A man who ordered squid with his meal was incensed to be charged $4 for the seafood.

Stomper Wong said she paid $0.60 for brinjal and $0.70 for rice, making her meal $5.30 in total.

She visited the Merah Delima stall at Bedok Interchange Hawker Centre on Sept 3 and said it was her first time making a purchase from them.

Wong told Stomp: "I am angry with the stall for charging so much for a medium-sized sotong. It was two and a half inches long, plus a head, for $4.

"I am disappointed that the authorities do not make it mandatory for stalls to put up prices. It is just waiting for quarrels and fights (to start)."

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/sing...-at-bedok-stall-feels-like-sotong#xtor=CS1-10

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sotong is the worst thing to order from any cuisine. It has almost no flavour of its own, and the texture is usually like rubber or plastic.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
sotong.jpg

A man who ordered squid with his meal was incensed to be charged $4 for the seafood.

Stomper Wong said she paid $0.60 for brinjal and $0.70 for rice, making her meal $5.30 in total.

She visited the Merah Delima stall at Bedok Interchange Hawker Centre on Sept 3 and said it was her first time making a purchase from them.

Wong told Stomp: "I am angry with the stall for charging so much for a medium-sized sotong. It was two and a half inches long, plus a head, for $4.

"I am disappointed that the authorities do not make it mandatory for stalls to put up prices. It is just waiting for quarrels and fights (to start)."

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/sing...-at-bedok-stall-feels-like-sotong#xtor=CS1-10

Of course la.. this has been happening since time immemorial based on personal experiences.

Muud stall will always charge non-Muuds higher prices to protect their own kind. Don't believe you just observe, later Muud go there will likely be charged only $2.

@syed putra - Correct or not?

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
Of course la.. this has been happening since time immemorial based on personal experiences.

Muud stall will always charge non-Muuds higher prices to protect their own kind. Don't believe you just observe, later Muud go there will likely be charged only $2.

@syed putra - Correct or not?
actually I observed they charge the same BUT they give their own people a bigger portion

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sotong.jpg

what the heck is that oblong ''thing'' on the plate ??!!...............like infested with maggots ............:eek:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
sotong.jpg

2.5 inch? Who the shit still use imperial measurements...? She is a yank?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If she was a vegetarian, her meal would just be $1.30. Vegetarians are inflation - proof.

Not really, a typical Chinese vegetarian meal is at least $3 or $3.50. The price goes up if you pick more of those 'mock meats'.

Want to really save money and improve your health? Do prolonged fasting. At least 72 hours without eating.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did this fucker confronted the stall holder about the price and did not pay up to complete the s”transactional contract?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sotong.jpg

That sotong didn't know that most moslem eateries overcharge, especially against non moslems?