• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - S'pore woman laments his family left to pay off loansharks after his domestic worker, 32, borrows money then runs away from home

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Edit : Thread title his/her typo. Can't edit thread title. Seems only some Samsters like @strawberry and @SBFNews can edit thread titles. @Cottonmouth agrees he can't edit thread titles either.

SBFNews :
Top of page on mobile device. Click on the 3 dots next to Watch button. A drop down menu appears, click Edit.

On mobile devices, there's another option in addition to Create Poll. It says Edit Thread. Click on it and the thread title appears and you can edit.

Cottonmouth :
You have special privilege.
img_20230405_150335-jpg.182306

Would you pay up if it was your maid?

untitled-25_censored.jpg

https://mothership.sg/2024/01/spore-woman-appealing-information-domestic-helper-trouble-loan-shark/

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
These marder farkers Phua hung only.
Who so stupid go and pay for maid loan?

Last time I kana sabo by 1 close friend, he borrowed money from ah long and gave them my number. Later he changed hp number and Mia. Ah long also sent Me a threat msg asking me to help locate the bugger else he will settle with me in harsh way indicating they also have my addr.

I told them lai lah and made a police report.
They no sound no pic de woh.

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
These marder farkers Phua hung only.
Who so stupid go and pay for maid loan?

Last time I kana sabo by 1 close friend, he borrowed money from ah long and gave them my number. Later he changed hp number and Mia. Ah long also sent Me a threat msg asking me to help locate the bugger else he will settle with me in harsh way indicating they also have my addr.

I told them lai lah and made a police report.
They no sound no pic de woh.
Because u are also 黑底

ChaoKuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The debt collector's command of English language is damn powderful. Was wondering which Uni is he/she from?