• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - S'pore photographer captures shots of wild DOG with wild ROOSTER in its mouth at Kranji

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dog-eat-chicken.png

https://mothership.sg/2024/07/wild-dog-and-chicken/

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend say there's plenty of them in the park surrounding Republic Poly.
He awaiting cobras to appear soon.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
is Phoenix a virgin ?
It depends on whether the cock in the picture can find he hole.

If the cock can't find, there is a rebuttable presumption that the Phoenix is still a virgin.

However, the presumption can be rebutted if the Phoenix exhibits traits of vulgarity.

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
the presumption can be rebutted if the Phoenix exhibits traits of vulgarity.
honestly speaking, she is a graduate of NTU, some more professional accountant. how come she is so vulgar or rather more vulgar like those ah lians that didn't received tertiary education. even my hawker ah lian fren also not so crude and vulgar

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
honestly speaking, she is a graduate of NTU, some more professional accountant. how come she is so vulgar or rather more vulgar like those ah lians that didn't received tertiary education. even my hawker ah lian fren also not so crude and vulgar
Have you ever seen an aqua quarrel?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
got. but they also not like that siaolang here
The intention to strike fear to prevent you from presenting cogent arguments in a logical and civilized way.

The moment you seek medical evidence, all the vulgarities and curses will be unleashed against you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHICKEN thread again. Later sure kana hamtam by some siaolang woman
Come on serial liar criminal bully Cantonese dog son of chicken anyone with conscience knows your countries chicken threads are targeting me. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh my thread exposing your Cantonese dog son of chicken manipulation to blame victim reacting to your abuse and crimes is deleted so you pretend don’t know blame the victim again you have Cantonese dog right to do defamation crimes to me while your victim of crimes have no right to get angry return insult and vulgarities Pui!