• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Singaporean Mother of 2 is the first and only woman to make it to SPF's elite Special Ops team

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
2024070584000058gin9801.jpg

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...s-to-be-first-woman-to-join-elite-police-team

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
SPF Elite Special Ops means they can run faster then the rest of the SPF fat fucks when their police car gets burnt?

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember during NS, we always give chance to women and lowered the standards. So that they don't look bad. I suspect it's the same here.

Meritocracy my foot. It's all political.

Also don't forget the past STAR team commander who was too pig headed and refused to listen to the naval engineer and ended up flooding the STAR team attack boat.

And he was threatened at gunpoint by his subordinates too.

I have zero confidence in their abilities. I also bet LHL didn't know all these shenanigans happening.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember during NS, we always give chance to women and lowered the standards. So that they don't look bad. I suspect it's the same here.

Meritocracy my foot. It's all political.

Also don't forget the past STAR team commander who was too pig headed and refused to listen to the naval engineer and ended up flooding the STAR team attack boat.

And he was threatened at gunpoint by his subordinates too.

I have zero confidence in their abilities. I also bet LHL didn't know all these shenanigans happening.
Confirm is discounted one lah.
But I'm still impress by her attitude and willingness to do all this despite having a sick child and husband donated kidney

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Confirm is discounted one lah.
But I'm still impress by her attitude and willingness to do all this despite having a sick child and husband donated kidney
She should be home taking care of kids. She's willing, but will that ultimately costs her to shorten her life . Love life and don't abuse it. But I think eventually she will be put to work in office upon completion of the course. She's been selected to pass the exams.

I have a poor friend who has just recovered from MM, and she has to work to keep herself alive. Toiling 12 hours a day, 30 days a month, without rest. That's impossible to love life. But I see strong woman and independent woman. A man would have a higher chance of marrying a woman who toils and work hard on a street food stall cos man view her as hard-working and independent. But a woman marrying a male street food vendor is much lower cos she viewed him as not ideal enough for her off spring.

Though I always thought we live only, 43200 days in earth, but statistically it's 99% impossible to happen.

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
She should be home taking care of kids. She's willing but will that ultimately costs her to shorten her life . Love life and don't abuse it. But I think eventually she will be put to work in office upon completion of the course. She's been selected to pass the exams.

I have poor friend who has just recovered from MM and she has to work to keep herself alive. Toiling 12 hours a day ,30 days a month without rest. That's impossible to love life. But I see strong woman and independent woman. A man would have a higher chance marrying a woman who toils and work hard on a street food stall cos man view her as hardworking and independent. But a woman marrying a male street food vendor is much lower cos she view her as not ideal enough for her off spring.

Though I always thought we live only 43200 days in earth, but statistically it's 99% impossible to happen.
I think so. Spf put her up for wayang.
She reached her achievement and milestone I believe she will move back to office more sustainable.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If PAP had not given her this opportunity, she would be forced to work in health spas relieving demented men.

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
For display only..... Maybe can replace the doll with nicer head gear to look cooler..... Maybe can also equip the doll with a suppressor on the gun.... yea yea.... definately look more badass.....
GINN.jpg

1.jpg

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
If say she want to arrest a man and he accidentally touch her neh neh many times…liddat can also say molest ?

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro I think those in the picture are not soc lah else is very funny like you said :roflmao:
They are SOC, from 2016-2018 SPF change uniform that's why some people don't recognize which unit anymore my NS SPF, hate the new uniform cos the material blocks air from passing through the old uniform was the best

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are SOC, from 2016-2018 SPF change uniform that's why some people don't recognize which unit anymore my NS SPF, hate the new uniform cos the material blocks air from passing through the old uniform was the best
I always thought they are those anti riot platoon that carry baton and shield and throwing smoke grenade.