• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Singaporean loaded with cash but still nearly starved to death because restaurant insisted on cashless payment

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
IMG-6486.jpg

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem with cashless is that it can be turned off with the touch of a button. Iris Koh

Hainan, China after a Typhoon

water and electricity cut off , people need to charge their phone so they can access their money.
No mobile phone charge up, cannot even buy a piece of bread.

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
F&B cashless is ok due to food hygiene issues, too many foreign cunts and lazy cunts who never wash hands after touch money and toilet

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just boycott the cashless eateries. They usually brag about this feature proudly at the entrance or counter.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not only that those scan menus type also moronic
I’m as tech savvy as the next guy but I dun like to have to scan for a menu or order from my phone

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only that those scan menus type also moronic
I’m as tech savvy as the next guy but I dun like to have to scan for a menu or order from my phone
I do not like to idea to order through scanning or kiosk becos after that I still need to spend some time to figure out which icon to press next.
Especially those fast food kiosk they always auto pop out recommended items to add on. Cheebye still need to spend time to press the skip for now .
Basically they are putting the work of the waiter to the consumers.

jw5

Loyal
Always check what are the payment options before eating at a restaurant. If you don't like the options, don't eat there. :wink: