• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG Shot Itself in the Foot, Forever Banned from BRICS

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
the cheebai already prised open until so big, plus you have a moonlighting ah neh who serves their masters hand and foot, how to enter?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
BRICS is just another death trap. Every member of the BRICS community is there only to reap the benefits but not really wanting to contribute.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't recall reading about singapore asking to join BRICS.
There's many things that happens that the gov will not openly announce.
Haven't you learnt anything about how they work?

Gosh . If ASEAN join Brics n leave Singapore out …doesn’t this make Singapore a pariah of Asean ..???
The whole neighbourhood doesn't like Singapore
The analogy is like that rich miserly snobby neighbour who everybody wishes will die quickly.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
There's many things that happens that the gov will not openly announce.
Haven't you learnt anything about how they work?
I do not know, you probably know more than me. BTW, the video is set to private. Maybe it's because it's full of shit? Just sayin'.