• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg]- Seth Lui releases Statement on Recent Social Media Post by Yang Charlene Yan

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
GkKeo4s.jpg

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yang Charlene Yan posted :​

Pretty shocked at this food website sethlui.com, asking for sgd 2.3k to be part of their new “Best place to eat in..." article. Like what happened to actual research, trying then putting in your true recommendations? Now they just ask for money, content and pictures to be provided and you buy yourself a random spot on the article *disguised as genuine article instead of disclosing as a paid ad* Just incredulous.
I'm totally not clicking or reading any of their articles ever. #itsascam

Context: Was minding my own business and received this email from them. We were not seeking to join their list. Read the image.

FB-IMG-1696578197630.jpg

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...f6s8BPT3JCqz8Jcl&id=854895486&mibextid=Nif5oz

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
very very long ago, i already click on my youtube account not to recommend this channel. so their youtubes never pop out. i also ban that japanese guy who married some sinkie gal youtube videos

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quote: "We reached out to said business for a potential sales collaboration as with any media company providing advertising services."

So Yang Charlene Yan was correct. SethLui asked for $2,300 to write about the food stall in an article.

SethLui.com should rename itself as JiakLui.com

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like these so-called 'food reviewers' have turned into clickbait merchants these days too. Technically it's just another form of prostitution. Usually there is a willing buyer and a willing seller. Not this time. :cool: