• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Resignation letter complains that boss “so niao” never give bonus!

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
pm6vufw5gasb1.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need for emotional outbursts in your resignation letter. One or two lines is enough.

Also, if they request an exit interview, decline to do so. Doesn't matter if you are leaving happy or unhappy.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
For my serfs, bonus is not a birth right. They need to work hard and exceed my work expectations. Only then do I give them a bonus.
Your work expectation of your employees is not your birth right too. You dun understand perceived reward then they quit, u can go find another employee who is dumb enough to play along with your work expectation.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your work expectation of your employees is not your birth right too. You dun understand perceived reward then they quit, u can go find another employee who is dumb enough to play along with your work expectation.

All towkays have work expectations of their hired serfs. It's our birth right to have expectations of our serfs. We don't give salaries as charities. If you don't meet our work expectations, don't expect salary, let alone bonus.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
All towkays have work expectations of their hired serfs. It's our birth right to have expectations of our serfs. We don't give salaries as charities. If you don't meet our work expectations, don't expect salary, let alone bonus.
Ur expected birth right is bestow upon dumb employees. Smart ones show u the middle finger.