• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Redditor asks : "How to get drippy?" Urban Dictionary defines 'drippy' as...

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hvodsbafojsbfeb asks on Reddit :
How to get drippy? I have no idea what looks good and what doesn't and by the time I get into Uni, the goal is to get drippy, not only to impress but to also feel good about how I look when I am out. So, I need to start now and r/streetwear is cesspool of tech wear bozos and people buying way too expensive clothes. Then r/singapore is like the worst possible place to ask this question and I keep seeing on tiktok that boys in Singapore are getting flamed for wearing uniqlo all the time.

On Urban Dictionary, someone defined Drippy this way :
urine trapped in your penis after you shake, and you put it back in your pants and it drips in your pants.
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=drippy-&page=2