• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - President Tharman Shanmugaratnam appoints 4 presidential aides-de-camp (ie. personal assistants), the largest number in history

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
2024052751700386snapseed_0.jpg

2024052782605260snapseed_0.jpg

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...es-de-camp-in-anticipation-of-busy-year-ahead

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Among 2024’s new honorary ADC appointees is Military Expert 4 Fadilah Jubir, 33,

So pathetic. The wanted to showcase a female Malay officer but can't find one.
So military expert also can lah.

And I cringe everytime I see someone call itself expert

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
The botak assistants must also meet the requirements of the EP eg must be CEO of $500m company & understand numbers too ??

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now a days they must create multiple chobolan jobs to reduce unemployment. Even public library entrance also got security guards.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some ADC are just like senior bodyguards, the best ones are like concierge to the President, while some just sabo the President. I am glad that the journalist did not feature the police ADC who sabo President Tharman full-time.

For example, President Tharman is popular and respected. Let's say, he attended an event and made 5 more people like him because of his warm personality, but he brought a fucker ADC who was cold and rude to Tharman's fans and that made 2 people angry with such arrogance. Therefore a good ADC is hard to come by.

The article cited Ang Eng Seng as an honorary ADC and I agree that he is probably the best ADC in the past twenty years. President Nathan benefited greatly from his services during his second term. @GoldenDragon bro will tell you that many top police officers are promoted because they are either stained or busy in power-struggles. The introvert diligent ones don't get all these publicity or senior leadership recognition; and I am glad that Ang Eng Seng is one of them.

This guy is honest and not cocky. Unlike many senior officers, this guy don't play dirty. I met with many retired uniformed officers with many stat boards and these jokers never prepare for meetings. Most of them don't dare to be supportive or make decisions, and to show their participation, they will create more problems for the team so that you kowtow to them. hahaha just parasites.

When I first met him during COVID days, I told myself that this was the type of righteous people who should lead our GLCs (not those retired army or police officers who are busy having affairs or fucking subordinates in GLCs). He made me believed that we still have gems in our uniformed service who could continue to serve our nation after they retire.

Of course, if he don't go on to be a Commissioner of Police, he is well deserved to retire as our ambassador to another country.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some ADC are just like senior bodyguards, the best ones are like concierge to the President, while some just sabo the President. I am glad that the journalist did not feature the police ADC who sabo President Tharman full-time.

For example, President Tharman is popular and respected. Let's say, he attended an event and made 5 more people like him because of his warm personality, but he brought a fucker ADC who was cold and rude to Tharman's fans and that made 2 people angry with such arrogance. Therefore a good ADC is hard to come by.

The article cited Ang Eng Seng as an honorary ADC and I agree that he is probably the best ADC in the past twenty years. President Nathan benefited greatly from his services during his second term. @GoldenDragon bro will tell you that many top police officers are promoted because they are either stained or busy in power-struggles. The introvert diligent ones don't get all these publicity or senior leadership recognition; and I am glad that Ang Eng Seng is one of them.

This guy is honest and not cocky. Unlike many senior officers, this guy don't play dirty. I met with many retired uniformed officers with many stat boards and these jokers never prepare for meetings. Most of them don't dare to be supportive or make decisions, and to show their participation, they will create more problems for the team so that you kowtow to them. hahaha just parasites.

When I first met him during COVID days, I told myself that this was the type of righteous people who should lead our GLCs (not those retired army or police officers who are busy having affairs or fucking subordinates in GLCs). He made me believed that we still have gems in our uniformed service who could continue to serve our nation after they retire.

Of course, if he don't go on to be a Commissioner of Police, he is well deserved to retire as our ambassador to another country.
Armed with what? Juice?