• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sg police over reacted over the aware saga

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
sg police over reacted over the aware saga?

or are they always too cautious

now the singapore expo lost S$20000 business
becos police suggest NOT to let them gather there

can sg expo sue the police to recover the losses in revenue

and why did the police allow the gathering at suntec?

u mean gather at suntec there will be no riots ah?

or did the suntec people dont f uck care what the police think and went ahead to take the business of hosting the event

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
U should ask why is the Police helping Suntec get that business? Who own Suntec?

HongKees led by Li Ka Shing developed Suntec. Some individual owners lah.

The REAL issue is amongst Christians in Singapore (and the world), ther is a huge divide. Although the Bible says GAY is a sin and should be frowned upon, some Christians say its ok and even promote it.

NEXT TIME A CHRISTIAN COME TO ME AND PREACH, I WILL TELL THAT FELLOW TO FUCK OFF AND PUT THEIR OWN HOUSE IN ORDER FIRST.

This ORCHESTRATED AWARE thingee real 'Sia Sway' all Christians. They really don't know where to hide their faces.

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
The change of venue is to ensure the old guard to win in the elections..you dunno Expo is the home ground for Christian? The PAP will ensure every measure for the old guard to come back into power..

you mean the sg expo is a 'holy' or blessed place of the christian
so the 'demons' of the leegime dont dare to go there to vote ah?

I know the leegime always find ways to get an unfair advantage at the polls