• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG Police offending 7th month Ghosts

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Police have issued organisers of Getai show, verbal reminder against any indecent exposure.

As more singers from overseas are flocking here for the month-long festival, and some are not shy about showing some skin.

After each performance, some singers strip down to bikini wear. They said such acts were part of their agreement, but this has left some members of the public feeling uneasy. (these shows are meant for Ghost)

However, organisers and performers have since made a public apology for the inappropriate outfits.

Under the Public Entertainments and Meetings Act, anyone caught violating the rules could be fined up to S$10,000.

getai_striptease-thumbnail.jpg

Taiwanese getai host Haohao, known for performing in drag, has been summoned by police for questioning. Haohao allegedly flicked up his skirt and revealed a G-string underneath. One of the conditions states that performers must not be indecently attired.

How can the Police deprive Ghost of their entertainment?

Ghost sightings during 7th Month in Singapore? Sightings becos they are unhappy?

pic1_tn.jpg

pic6_tn.jpg

pic7_tn.jpg

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like that the police should also ban the beach volley ball at Sentosa..those babes wearing more revealing bikini with the big boobs bouncing will cause more distraction

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not sure abt the hungry ghosts but I'm pretty sure the hungry living feel deprived rather

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like that the police should also ban the beach volley ball at Sentosa..those babes wearing more revealing bikini with the big boobs bouncing will cause more distraction

And those sows (female for pigs) ran around in Orchard in their itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikinis as public entertainment.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is nothing by Taiwanese standards

The getai performers in southern parts of Taiwan bare their neh-nehs one

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i feel very easy with skin.
sg police should go out and catch illegal immigrant
rather than police these things.

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually this is not so-called offending the 'ghosts' during the 7th month. In fact our great police force is doing a great job of maintaining the safety and minimizing over-exposure of obsenity by the people in Singapore. For this, I think the so-called 'ghosts' will understand and appreciate a great job done by our great police force of doing their duties and tasks well. :smile:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i feel very easy with skin.
sg police should go out and catch illegal immigrant
rather than police these things.

i rather they go and catch corrupted Hakka Lee....who legally privatized taxpayers monies...

instead of illegal immigrants, who do a honest jobs everyday...despite their resident's status..

what's the point of catching illegal immigrant when the half of the population are foreigners, and we have not reached our population target of 6.5 million yet?

hey, why not make it a perfect 10 instead?

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
i rather they go and catch corrupted Hakka Lee....who legally privatized taxpayers monies...

instead of illegal immigrants, who do a honest jobs everyday...despite their resident's status..

what's the point of catching illegal immigrant when the half of the population are foreigners, and we have not reached our population target of 6.5 million yet?

hey, why not make it a perfect 10 instead?

Fuck you and shut up please. Enough of your nonsense. Go worship your holy ghost and shut it up or the other ones will come after you.