• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - PAP Chee HT apologized to PM LW for the SimplyGo fuckup he inherited from Iswaran, this was PM LW's reply.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
107360751-1705543056859-gettyimages-1933429944-SINGAPORE_ISWARAN.jpeg

Screenshot-2024-04-30-20-09-43-19-6bd6bd84ce0866ce14605c4f74d34b32.jpg

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apology should go along with sharing some of his money with sinkies or requesting for a paycut.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lawrence Wong has been very benevolent towards his subordinate.

An Consultant from china say that your 格局 is great and wide is because he is using the money and resources of others.

Knn.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
this Chee wasted 40million and should have been sacked on the spot.
Honestly,In the private sector,he Chee would be fired by the management or board of directors urgently n immediately for neligence resulting in the loss of $40 million. No such thing as 2nd chance or "Oh ! Don't worry about it! No problem!U can learn from this mistake and improve on it ! " 555

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly,In the private sector,he Chee would be fired by the management or board of directors urgently n immediately for neligence resulting in the loss of $40 million. No such thing as 2nd chance or "Oh ! Don't worry about it! No problem!U can learn from this mistake and improve on it ! " 555

And by "improving on it", they mean next time must lose more than $40 million. No worries, the dumb sinkies are paying for their mistakes.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who have worked for projects and tenders relating to gov ministries should learn this.
Eg those who are currently working for the 40mil simplygo corrections project
The vendor (the sales person) have to lick the balls of the gov executive awarding them the job, he has no choice to earn a living . However another worker from the same company as that sales person who are deployed to support this project can safely fuck the gov ministries directors of this proj if the director tries to act bossy.
You can remind them your 40mil is from me understand. Then he will be stunned and speechless. Then you can add by looking around your work area, and point to the director, also from that guy understand. He will confirm double stun.
I did that and been safe all the way.

Last edited:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who have worked for projects and tenders relating to gov ministries should learn this.
The vendor (the sales person) have to lick the balls of the gov executive awarding them the job, he has no choice to earn a living . However another worker from the same company as that sales person who are deployed to support this project can safely fuck the gov ministries directors of this proj if the director tries to act bossy.
You can remind them your 40mil is from me understand. Then he will be stunned and speechless. Then you can add by looking around your work area, and point to the director, also from that guy understand. He will confirm double stun.
For the SimplyGo mistake, just return Ying Ying to me. Everything suak suak khee.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Also, if anyone sincerely believes that projects and tenders on GeBIZ are given out based on meritocracy or financial consideration like cost-effectiveness... well. clearly you have forgotten what kind of country we live in. :biggrin:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the SimplyGo mistake, just return Ying Ying to me. Everything suak suak khee.
Whatever it is Ying Ying or gin gin you have to get something in return or at least work with pride and not blindly letting the director double fuck your arse. First poke is the 40mil from your own pocket and 2nd poke is the tekan. Giving them money to poke you is ridiculous

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also, if anyone sincerely believes that projects and tenders on GeBIZ are given out based on meritocracy or financial consideration like cost-effectiveness... well. clearly you have forgotten what kind of country we live in. :biggrin:
Absolutely true.
From the few projects I was involved in the deployment, cost effectiveness is not part of the consideration :biggrin: