• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - MUIS to Sg Muslims : “The Fatwa Committee of Singapore has ruled that protein produced from insects is HALAL!”

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
maxresdefault.jpg

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...-4472196?cid=telegram_cna_social_28112017_cna

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Poison is poison, it doesn't matter whether it's halal or haram.

The 'safe and effective' Covid shots were an IQ test. Eating insects will be another one. :cool:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel that I am really out of place in this society, environment or can even say dimension too.

The eating bugs is wayyyy out of sanity. I really do not understand people will eat it, the people who push for eating bugs like PAP and Calvin Cheng are seriously delusional and out of eroded sanity mind.

As someone who go for organic plant based diet, juices and food. This bug eating logic is totally out of my reality.

I feel that I see different reality happening in front of my eyes.

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malays in Singapore refuse to vote for opposition and now being the lowest SES, PAP is forcing them to eat insects. Hahahaha.

You really cannot make this up! Malays, you deserve your insects!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH