• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Siam bu gong tao is jin power one

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://singaporeuncensored.com/man...kZv-35niRIM0NOoaWAvFYY2MJudoHd973YFFTJuLsFa_s

MAN SPENDS ALL HIS MONEY HANG FLOWER FOR SIAMBU, 1 MONTH NO MONEY EAT

1649427318137.png

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1649427996947.png

A man shared a story about how he spent all his money at siam diu in one night, and ended up being broke and barely being able to afford food for a whole month, until his next paycheck.

Advertisements

Here is his story​

“Hi all, like many men in Singapore, I really like the exotic looks of Siam Bu and really wish I had a Thai girlfriend or wife, because they are some of the most beautiful women I’ve seen.

But I’m generally unsuccessful with girls and the only time these Siam Bu, or even women in general, show me any hint of affection is inside siam dius when I hang flower for them.

I have to admit, whenever i hang flower for them, seeing their eyes light up with happiness, fills me up with happiness as well; I don’t know, could it be love? It cannot be right?

So there’s this Siam Bu I met at this Siam Diu, she told me her name is Ploy, and I would visit her to support her over the last few months.

Advertisements
During our first meeting, I hung $100 flowers for her and she came to my table to drink with me. I was alone at the time and drinking with her made me feel not so alone. So I drank and drank to build up courage to ask her for her contact details and finally I got high enough and leaned over to her ear and said “kor Line noi?”

She laughed and then added me on Line, and we started texting everyday after that. She would always tell me that she misses me and asked me to go down and drink with her, and to be honest I missed her as well whenever I’m at work or at home and not with her.

So i decided to go all out and surprise her by showing up unannounced at the siam diu where she worked, and there she was. I ordered about 4 beer towers for us, I was sitting at the table drinking myself while she was drinking at another table with other patrons.

The mummy then came over and asked me if I wanted to hang flower for her, and I said of course, so I balled out and hung $2,000 for her, and Ploy was so happy that she couldn’t stop hugging me and kissing my face.

Everyone was looking at me like I was MrBeast or something but I only earn about $2.5k per month, and after hanging $2k on her, and minusing my bills, I was left with exactly $106.50 for the month. But whatever, I just want to make Ploy happy.

Advertisements
So we drank and drank and I could feel that I was getting wasted at this point, and my inhibitions were pretty much gone, so I asked her if she wanted to go to a hotel with me and spend the night together.

She rejected me, saying that she needs to go temple to pray in the morning with her friends. So I said okay, and not wanting to spoil the mood, we continued drinking until it was time to go.

I then took a taxi home and was now left with less than $70 for the rest of the month, and I am heartbroken because I have no more money to hang flower, and I can’t imagine spending a whole month without Ploy hugging me.

I guess I just have to wait for payday to surprise her again.”

https://singaporeuncensored.com/man...4GbYOzRfDWjHzWVwkinrxUTsMeJgPnttmKQEID3n6JLxw

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...ower-for-siambu-1-month-no-money-eat.6729225/

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle doesn't believe this is a true story. But my uncle know there are such gong gia around leegardless of age. But they will do it secretlee instead of exposing it. Hence My uncle think the writer just wanted to suan someone he know who does this kind of shit.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spent so much in the end kena rejected when he asked her go hotel with him. LOL 555..... This guy not a victim of Siam Gongtao but he's a victim of his own stupidity. Might as well he spend the money at FL Dome 1. At least he would have had a great time with the Siam Bus there. $200/2/90 mins. Add $100 for AJ and CIM. Daft Sinkie fool and his money are soon parted. 555

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
This stupid unfair hypocrite bully leongsam forum allows

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE to defame deface my threads and spamming evil filthy lies of gansiokbin everywhere but cannot spam Jeremy Quek name everywhere and cannot deface other people threads will get banned. WTF.View attachment 141436

You're clearly jealous, people don't even hang sausage on you.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
<<The mummy then came over and asked me if I wanted to hang flower for her, and I said of course, so I balled out and hung $2,000 for her, and Ploy was so happy that she couldn’t stop hugging me and kissing my face.

Everyone was looking at me like I was MrBeast or something but I only earn about $2.5k per month, and after hanging $2k on her, and minusing my bills, I was left with exactly $106.50 for the month. But whatever, I just want to make Ploy happy.>>

Lol Siao Bo? Hang until no money to eat sia

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am not sure when will this guy be enlightened and the real joy is being women-free.

This Thai entertainer is just doing her job to entertain you. Pay her more, and you get entertained more from her. This is just business.

This guy is the type of customer that the club is looking for. Lovelorn carrot-head. very easy to take money from him. stroke his dickhead a little bit and he give thousands. This is the entertainment business.

The delusion of getting love (after paying money). Hey, at least better than boomers here to pay money to act like that their manliness are still working.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This guy is obviously a low SES chinese helicopter. The girl's name is Ploy, which is enough indication to steer clear of her!:biggrin: Dumb fuck sinkie.
hanor, this gcb of a heli-cockter beng may've thought that "play" is spelt ploy, so game on - soon became game over sibei kin.
his england no good enuff and he went to holland instead :tongue: