• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Man feels 'something amiss' over call from Traffic Police, learns that 26 year old daughter has died in accident

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sarah_nadia_main.jpg

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/sing...-traffic-police-learns-that-daughter-has-died

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Irresponsible father. Why allow your daughter to ride a bike, of all places, in congested Singapore?

Heck, I've been riding for 40 years and the traffic culture had changed tremendously and not for the better too. It has become too dangerous for a motorcycle rider.

I do not ride often anymore, and definitely not in heavy traffic, because of it.

Young riders like this woman has not experienced early morning rides, where your body and brains can actually switch off while on the bike. Some lessons just cannot be taught and only experienced one and finally.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Lasalle College Of The Arts graduate was passionate in oil paintings and put up one of her works in an exhibition hosted by Singapore-based art group Apad in 2021.

Sounds like the type who lives for the thrill of the moment.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Although I find it sexy for women to ride a bike, I am also mindful it is very dangerous to ride on our congested roads. RIP Sarah.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Irresponsible father. Why allow your daughter to ride a bike, of all places, in congested Singapore?

Heck, I've been riding for 40 years and the traffic culture had changed tremendously and not for the better too. It has become too dangerous for a motorcycle rider.

I do not ride often anymore, and definitely not in heavy traffic, because of it.

Young riders like this woman has not experienced early morning rides, where your body and brains can actually switch off while on the bike. Some lessons just cannot be taught and only experienced one and finally.
i completely agree even though I don't ride

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Although I find it sexy for women to ride a bike, I am also mindful it is very dangerous to ride on our congested roads. RIP Sarah.

Man feels 'something amiss' over call from Traffic Police, learns that daughter has died in accident​

photo_librarySee 27 More Photoschevron_rightchevron_left
FacebookTwitterW

The police said a motorcycle was believed to have crashed on Central Expressway in the direction of Ayer Rajah Expressway at 3.25am on July 5.

apart from eng neo, that part of the road has lots of wandering souls looking for pillion or company to continue their onward journey to the netherworld :frown:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only are you an irresponsible parent when you allow your daughter riding herself on a motorcycle, you are doubly irresponsible when you allow your daughter to ride with her boyfriend.
Too many times have I seen a boy having a girl pillion riding recklessly at speed to show off his skill to the girl.
If any fathers can see how these dudes are putting their daughter's lives in danger, they will punch the guy's face in.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Driving a car is metal wrap flesh while riding a bike is flesh wrap metal, you go figure how it will end...:

VN_-_meat_scooter.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When he felt something amiss did he report to scam center?
TP damn lazy to notify death by phonecall
At least SAF sends MPs to your house

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you lucky i'm not some young sexy babe riding a bike..............i'll wear a thong under my short skirt.............see how many accidents i can cause on a daily basis........... :roflmao: :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
you lucky i'm not some young sexy babe riding a bike..............i'll wear a thong under my short skirt.............see how many accidents i can cause on a daily basis........... :roflmao: :biggrin:
you'll cause plenty of nose bleed, and then a few seconds later, accidents.:biggrin: