• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG Man Drives Fake Lamborghini and Has Sex with New Girlfriend 50 Times; Girl Dumps Him After Finding Out

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
skUmJPq.png

Would you resort to cheating just to win in the game of love? Well someone did, big time.

Recently, a man in Singapore who owned a knock-off Lamborghini Aventador successfully wooed a lady he met at a gathering. Apparently the new couple had sex 50 times after being together for two weeks. The lady flaunted photos of her then-boyfriend car to her friends, only to later discover the car he drove was actually a cheap China knock-off. The friend informed her the car cost only about S$150,000 whereas a real Lamborghini Aventador would set one back by at least S$1,500,000. Yup, that’s 10 times the price!

According to the report, the lady first bumped into the taciturn man at a friend's party. Somehow they still managed to make small chat, and he learnt that they both lived rather close to each other. He proposed sending her home, to which she agreed. As he walked her to his car, the lady suddenly gasped when a "Lamborghini Aventador" came into sight. After that night, the two went out on numerous dates and watched movies together. She insisted he was a gentleman the whole time. He didn’t try to hit on her sexually at all.

“Back then, I thought to myself that rich people are rarely humble. Because of his unique quality, I started to develop feelings for him,” said the lady. They always dined at regular food courts and he wore inexpensive clothes typically bought from online shopping platform Qoo10. She felt very secure and blissful to be with such a down-to-earth person. Two weeks into the relationship, the couple started having sex, and did so up to 50 times. She also frequently updated her friends with pictures of them being together in a group chat. Thank god she wasn’t my friend.

She secretly took a video of his car one day when he was driving and posted it online, hoping that folks would sing high praises about her catch.

To her surprise, one of her best friends remarked: “That car is not a Lamborghini Aventador!” She was shocked by her bestie's response and wondered how that was possible as the car even had Lamborghini logos emblazoned on its hood well as rims.

More at https://tinyurI.com/yfndrfa6

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Replica cars and kit cars are not allowed in sinkieland. So, how is this incident possible? Fake news?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
50x is quite worth. Any bros want to import for our chao ah bengs and lao heroes? :smile:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
50x is quite worth. Any bros want to import for our chao ah bengs and lao heroes? :smile:
Very. Even better, take her out eat at cheap places due to down to earth guy! Could be the same yellow car in that accident with mesarati.

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
1648305795040.png

Would you resort to cheating just to win in the game of love? Well someone did, big time.

Recently, a man in Singapore who owned a knock-off Lamborghini Aventador successfully wooed a lady he met at a gathering. Apparently the new couple had sex 50 times after being together for two weeks. The lady flaunted photos of her then-boyfriend car to her friends, only to later discover the car he drove was actually a cheap China knock-off. The friend informed her the car cost only about S$150,000 whereas a real Lamborghini Aventador would set one back by at least S$1,500,000.

Yup, that’s 10 times the price! According to the report, the lady first bumped into the taciturn man at a friend's party. Somehow they still managed to make small chat, and he learnt that they both lived rather close to each other. He proposed sending her home, to which she agreed. As he walked her to his car, the lady suddenly gasped when a "Lamborghini Aventador" came into sight.

After that night, the two went out on numerous dates and watched movies together. She insisted he was a gentleman the whole time. He didn’t try to hit on her sexually at all. “Back then, I thought to myself that rich people are rarely humble. Because of his unique quality, I started to develop feelings for him,” said the lady.

They always dined at regular food courts and he wore inexpensive clothes typically bought from online shopping platform Qoo10. She felt very secure and blissful to be with such a down-to-earth person. Two weeks into the relationship, the couple started having sex, and did so up to 50 times.

She also frequently updated her friends with pictures of them being together in a group chat. Thank god she wasn’t my friend. She secretly took a video of his car one day when he was driving and posted it online, hoping that folks would sing high praises about her catch. To her surprise, one of her best friends remarked: “That car is not a Lamborghini Aventador!” She was shocked by her bestie's response and wondered how that was possible as the car even had Lamborghini logos emblazoned on its hood well as rims.

More at https://shrtcô.de/7VqIHK