• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Loyang Point McDonalds nightmare (waited over 1 hour still didn't get his order served)

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I haven't stepped into a Mac for a long time. Recently, I went to the outlet at AMK to get a strawberry sundae. Now, must order from the electronic kiosk. The counters are only meant for cash payments and collection of orders.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
I haven't stepped into a Mac for a long time. Recently, I went to the outlet at AMK to get a strawberry sundae. Now, must order from the electronic kiosk. The counters are only meant for cash payments and collection of orders.

Digitization & Smart Nation initiatives are to steal all your data digitally and to collaborate a world database for the elites.

Alfrescian
Loyal
"fast" food is no longer fast. With more platforms for online ordering, it has even becum slower. I had to wait close to 30 minutes recently at a drive through from start of queue to collection. I went in the car queue at no 3 for ordering. I will park next time

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
"fast" food is no longer fast. With more platforms for online ordering, it has even becum slower. I had to wait close to 30 minutes recently at a drive through from start of queue to collection. I went in the car queue at no 3 for ordering. I will park next time

I don't understand how people can gobble down crap burgers from Macdonald's. Back in 1979, when Mac first started at Liat Towers, the Big Mac and Quarter Pounder and their fries were good. But now, it's totally inedible. I only go to Carl's Jr if I want burgers. I think Carl's Jr is the former Hardee's from the 80s.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes the McDonalds is staffed by MINDS-certified retards or old farts who are hard of hearing and slow to react. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't understand how people can gobble down crap burgers from Macdonald's. Back in 1979, when Mac first started at Liat Towers, the Big Mac and Quarter Pounder and their fries were good. But now, it's totally inedible. I only go to Carl's Jr if I want burgers. I think Carl's Jr is the former Hardee's from the 80s.

Japs' MOS burgers are good too, but small size. :biggrin:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fast food are not good for health. Process food is unhealthy. Singapore should bam fast food

Alfrescian
Loyal
the kids still enjoy it, what to do...and its getting expensive too

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want good efficient service, you must hire bangla. Mat yo-yo totally hopeless under pressure. They start with a blank expression and you know its disaster.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you want good efficient service, you must hire bangla. Mat yo-yo totally hopeless under pressure. They start with a blank expression and you know its disaster.

I thought that only happens if you order something with babi... for example the Samurai Pork Burger.