• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Insurance agent texts everyone he knows when his BMT buddy died from cancer to remind them to buy insurance policies from him before too late!

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dkqjh8jevv5b1.jpg

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing wrong here.. He's quoting a true example of what reality is all about! Insurance musn't be overlooked, it's important if you've a young family!!

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical crook. Using his friend's sorrows to enrich himself. There are better ways to advertise. Scums. Hope he himself does of cancer soon

liamricci

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's a pretty intense move from the insurance agent, right? Texting everyone after his BMT buddy passed away from cancer, reminding them to grab insurance policies before it's too late. It's like a mix of compassion and business strategy. But, you know, this situation's kinda tricky. On one hand, the agent's looking out for people, given what happened. On the other, it might feel a bit... unusual? If you're looking for more insights on this whole approach, you might wanna explore davis vision customer service https://www.pissedconsumer.com/company/davis-vision/customer-service.html. They could offer a perspective on how sensitive matters can be handled.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Most likely his BMT mate cancer caused by his time in SAF during NS. Why he don't text everyone he knows to hire lawyer to sue SAF?

Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am hearing cancer cases left, right and centre.

I originally believed these cancers were turbocharged.

I was incorrect.

There is also a supercharger unit attached to these cancer cases.

There is no lag.