• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG Idol Host Singh really bad...

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is a thread on sg idol forum criticizing singh's performance as host so far this season.....just watched the episode today..indeed his performance is getting shittier......stammered a few times..dunno what to say..forgotting contestants names....say wrong name..make stupid lame jokes that are not funny....etc etc.......cant stand this fellow anymore man...never liked him at all....

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny how we like to import MADE-IN-CHINA hosts (e.g. Guo Liang, Quan Yifeng), but don't import MADE-IN-UK/US hosts. All we have are fake ang mor wannabes or locals who sucks!

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had not watched any TV since I got on the internet last year. Is Vomit Singh the host? That will figure!

Hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is a thread on sg idol forum criticizing singh's performance as host so far this season.....just watched the episode today..indeed his performance is getting shittier......stammered a few times..dunno what to say..forgotting contestants names....say wrong name..make stupid lame jokes that are not funny....etc etc.......cant stand this fellow anymore man...never liked him at all....
Since almost all the more successful MediCorpse actors/actresses are prop-PAP,it is time for PAP to practise the usual

FOREIGN TALENTS

Let's get all these jokers out of job,then they would understand why many people are now talkking cock about PAP.

MM LKY sure acts one.

Cheers

jw5

Loyal
I find him really irritating, even when he is hosting the food programme with Michelle Chia, but don't really know why.
Much prefer Adrian Pang as the host with Michelle Chia.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
vomit singh is cute okay. In the racist media especially the english channels they cannot show pure chinese must be those mixed race who think they are really cool. :rolleyes:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find him really irritating, even when he is hosting the food programme with Michelle Chia, but don't really know why.
Much prefer Adrian Pang as the host with Michelle Chia.
Yo, AP endeared himself to the masses with his (naturally) hesitant mandarin. GS? Aka G Sucks, with his over acting and put ons. PCK was ok then, but typecast and also boo hoos in other shows before too:rolleyes:

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gurmit Singh tried his best to micmic Robin Williams.

Yo, AP endeared himself to the masses with his (naturally) hesitant mandarin. GS? Aka G Sucks, with his over acting and put ons. PCK was ok then, but typecast and also boo hoos in other shows before too:rolleyes:

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gurmit was casted in one of his most recent role as an alien in a Mediacorpse parody of a "Mork and Mindy" situation comedy.

The sit-com was not funny so it turned out to be another Mediacorpse tragedy.:rolleyes:

Well I guess somebody should tell him that he is doing a lousy job. :rolleyes: