• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Ho Ching speaks : the LHL chicken wing meme is FALSE!

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
83-e-Rdz1-Go.jpg

1a100.jpg

Hoching.jpg

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
She doesn't include in the calculations all taxes, levies, fees, duties, charges, fines, penalties, tariffs the govt, ministries, statutory boards collects.
Eg, does it include petrol duties, erp, etc?
That what a failed gambler does. They present a fake demeanour.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Is this just calculated based upon direct tax ie income tax or total tax burden ie including GST, road tax, property tax etc?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imagine fact-checking a meme. Hope this trashy woman dies quickly and painfully. :rolleyes:

Fact check this you insufferable cunt. :wink:

image15.jpg

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
if pap is really so good, no one would complain and hoching.no need to justify.
she need to justify means there is something to hide and cheat singaporeans

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
She doesn't include in the calculations all taxes, levies, fees, duties, charges, fines, penalties, tariffs the govt, ministries, statutory boards collects.
As long as 70.4% are happy, jiu Hao ler
Da Jia Heng Ong Huat , Hao bu Hao?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
if pap is really so good, no one would complain and hoching.no need to justify.
she need to justify means there is something to hide and cheat singaporeans
They are Jin de very good according to Sept 2023 Presidential Poll result de woh...

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our country cam only be growing if the citizen and resident are willing to keep contributing more toward nation building mah...

if everyone just want to leech and take free gift...I seriously think we are going down a dangerous path

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This cunt conveniently left out all the things u said. Take GST for example. It’s all the govt taking from you, then give u a pittance one-off cashback, while u give in perpetuity!

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
Our country cam only be growing if the citizen and resident are willing to keep contributing more toward nation building mah...

if everyone just want to leech and take free gift...I seriously think we are going down a dangerous path
dont talk cock
more like pap ministers and mps.leeching on singaporeans and use taxpayers money to.pay themselves high salaries and get benefits a d privileges for themselves and their families

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont talk cock
more like pap ministers and mps.leeching on singaporeans and use taxpayers money to.pay themselves high salaries and get benefits a d privileges for themselves and their families
Aliyah, u must speak the technical truth mah
Many satik telcomm equipment and Isreal SW to monitor us, u really think Good Hand dun know u meh??

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
This cunt conveniently left out all the things u said. Take GST for example. It’s all the govt taking from you, then give u a pittance one-off cashback, while u give in perpetuity!
Her only talent was to spread wide.
Then the useless idiot who doesn't even know what a hum is, dives in, thinking he just found a mermaid.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ho Ching is not going Ass Loong any favor. I’ve heard of ppl openly talking about her latest postings and say “huh she post again? Why she can’t keep quiet?”

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
in fact, I am thinking we missed noticing the point of no return sometime recently.

I am pretty sure at this point, sinkieland as a viable community and a country in a traditional sense is totally screwed going down the road. As a hollowed-out zombie economy supported by rich money launderers and tax exiles, it will probably still survive well enough to feed a growing class of untermensch composed of new citizens aka cecas and some tiongs. true blue sinkies will die off like flies.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in fact, I am thinking we missed noticing the point of no return sometime recently.

I am pretty sure at this point, sinkieland as a viable community and a country in a traditional sense is totally screwed going down the road. As a hollowed-out zombie economy supported by rich money launderers and tax exiles, it will probably still survive well enough to feed a growing class of untermensch composed of new citizens aka cecas and some tiongs. true blue sinkies will die off like flies.

So pek chek to prop up this so-called nation, might as well rejoin Malaysia. :rolleyes:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
So pek chek to prop up this so-called nation, might as well rejoin Malaysia. :rolleyes:
unfortunately, at this point too, Malaysia may be well and truly screwed as well. So busy creating fissures in society from religion or any damn cock reason that it's viability as a cohesive economy is in doubt. The only saving grace is that they are not speeding their downfall by indiscriminate mass-importation of third world trash.