• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kranji very happening...

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hidden-brothel-discovered-in-jungle-opposite-Kranji-MRT-sexy-women-charge-S20-per-session.png

https://mustsharenews.com/hidden-brothel-jungle-kranji/?utm_source=telegram

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe it's for the couples who only meet once per week and don't want to waste money on hotel rooms.

Why disturb them? Why not let them fuck in peace?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heng ah, I actually read the entire article and saw this. Else, I would be asking for the GPS co-ordinate of the place. :biggrin:

She also revealed that they are not women but “men dressed as women”.

These men of culture used to hang out at the Fort Road beach. Now that place has been turned into some industrial construction site.

You have forced them to migrate to Kranji.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heng ah, I actually read the entire article and saw this. Else, I would be asking for the GPS co-ordinate of the place. :biggrin:

She also revealed that they are not women but “men dressed as women”.
times are bad. Tootsie is making a cum back. This one lets you cum on the back as well