• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Fundraising for dog who kena run over by BMW and has medical bills of over $50k to pay

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you think this is ludicrous wait till you see how much the twits of this era spend on their pets' funeral and cremation.

Even for pets such as hamsters and rabbits. :biggrin:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you think this is ludicrous wait till you see how much the twits of this era spend on their pets' funeral and cremation.

Even for pets such as hamsters and rabbits. :biggrin:

I have a friend who still keeps the ashes of his golden retriever in his living room. The dog died of old age in 1987.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it's better to put it to sleep instead of prolonging its suffering. At least he'll have a chance to reincarnate, probably into a rich family's son in future.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it's better to put it to sleep instead of prolonging its suffering. At least he'll have a chance to reincarnate, probably into a rich family's son in future.

Or reincarnate into another slutty bitch like Ginfreely.