• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Foreign domestic helper forced little girls' (aged 1 and 4 years old) faces into her crotch while she violently fisted their vaginas!

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Screenshot-2023-09-06-at-3.57.42-PM_censored.jpg

Untitled-design-95_censored.jpg

https://mothership.sg/2023/09/maid-sexual-abuse-child/

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nabez, that's a fucking disgusting pee-lip-pino method to teach kids good eating habits, especially when it involves their bits! :eek:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumb parent expect help from authorities for the kids trauma?
I think the parents are the ones that need mental help.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like a sexually frustrated maid taking out her frustration on kids.

Banglas are actually helping to do 'national service' and improve social harmony on weekends. Respect.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must blame the government why the living standard so high thus need both parent to work ... :o-o:

That's the whole point of feminism. Double the population of wage slaves, double the population of taxpayers.

And most women are spendthrifts, many shops in malls offer products and services catered exclusively to women.

81v11i4NH5L.jpg
81ifba9cbJL.jpg

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like a sexually frustrated maid taking out her frustration on kids.

Banglas are actually helping to do 'national service' and improve social harmony on weekends. Respect.
Some sirs offer to help on FOC basis

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lucky thing no preteen boys were involved...................otherwise they would don't know kena how many handjobs and blowjobs............. :roflmao: