• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Fearing theft (by foreigners?), NTUC Fairprice starts locking up their milk powder products

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Peter_Petrelli :​

1673936401530.png

qcy888 :​

1673936471455.png

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/gpgt-ntuc-start-to-lock-up-milk-powder.6862430/

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friend who is in this business told me the retail shops are most wary of fat Indian women. Their special skill is to kiap the milk powder tins between their fat thighs and just slowly shuffle out of the shop. They wear long skirt dresses so can evade detection. Some were caught with more than one tin under their dresses

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gongkia of course don't realise sinkie milk powder has retarded pricing. I saw Japanese ones here even cheaper