• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - EDMWer's brilliant plan for Mother's Day

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

BunnyPancake :​

We were discussing about buying the perfect present for someone else, then he told me it is the thought that counts.

Then he told me that time Mother's Day, he and his siblings went to Dian Xiao Er to eat to celebrate Mother's Day.

He realised they forgot to buy cake or present or what. Instead, he stood up from his chair and sang:
世 上 只 有 妈 妈 好 (Shi shang zhi you mama hao)

Suddenly, his siblings and family sing together... Then next table also follow. Then staff also follow. Whole restaurant everyone singing.

Then finish le, all clap clap to their mothers. Some moms teared.

I jitao frowned and looked at him... But can't tell if he CSB-ing with me or gong jiao wei sia... But definitely not going to listen to his feedback liao. Cringe sia...