• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - EDMWer : If you received paynow payment wrongfully, you don't have to return the money and police won't do shiet.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

TiedInsurer :​

I sold an item on carouhell. Was a high value, mid 3 digit item. Gave the buyer the wrong paynow number because of fat finger, so he paid to the wrong person.

Nvm, my fault, so i won't trouble the buyer. Instead, i contact the paynow number that the money was wrongly sent to, apologised, and asked them to revert the payment back to me. Went nowhere. I was very patient. I never called the other guy because dun want to disturb. And i always waited at least 72hrs before messaging again, because don't want to disturb the other guy too much because of my fault. But turns out the other guy was scummy and never intended to return the money.

So a month later, i finally filed police report to try to force a return of my money. Police very efficient. Withing 1 hour of me filing the report, someone from Tanglin Police Headquarters called me. Except they called me just to tell me i don't have a case, because i wasn't the "victim", since i wasn't the one who sent the paynow payment. Tell me only the person who sent the money can file.

Okay. I really don't want to trouble my buyer, but no choice. Contacted the buyer. Thankfully, he was very kind and understanding, and took the 30minutes out of his busy schedule to file report. But police called him and said he has no case, because he wasn't the "victim" since he wasn't the one who's out of money.

MORAL OF THE STORY: IF FUNDS WERE WRONGFULLY SENT TO YOU, YOU CAN KEEP IT BECAUSE POLICE WON'T DO ****.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...n-the-money-and-police-wont-do-shiet.6847281/

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal

TiedInsurer :​

I sold an item on carouhell. Was a high value, mid 3 digit item. Gave the buyer the wrong paynow number because of fat finger, so he paid to the wrong person.

Nvm, my fault, so i won't trouble the buyer. Instead, i contact the paynow number that the money was wrongly sent to, apologised, and asked them to revert the payment back to me. Went nowhere. I was very patient. I never called the other guy because dun want to disturb. And i always waited at least 72hrs before messaging again, because don't want to disturb the other guy too much because of my fault. But turns out the other guy was scummy and never intended to return the money.

So a month later, i finally filed police report to try to force a return of my money. Police very efficient. Withing 1 hour of me filing the report, someone from Tanglin Police Headquarters called me. Except they called me just to tell me i don't have a case, because i wasn't the "victim", since i wasn't the one who sent the paynow payment. Tell me only the person who sent the money can file.

Okay. I really don't want to trouble my buyer, but no choice. Contacted the buyer. Thankfully, he was very kind and understanding, and took the 30minutes out of his busy schedule to file report. But police called him and said he has no case, because he wasn't the "victim" since he wasn't the one who's out of money.

MORAL OF THE STORY: IF FUNDS WERE WRONGFULLY SENT TO YOU, YOU CAN KEEP IT BECAUSE POLICE WON'T DO ****.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...n-the-money-and-police-wont-do-shiet.6847281/
SPF won't do anything on this matter.
Simply close the case even if reported duly.

That is why scammers are on the rise in SG.

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I vividly remember some driver was being interrogate by Police because he intrude personal question of his passenger

The passenger's father, dont know whether he got make police report or not ?
We saw he only post a FB message & things were done. Our Police is very efficient !

1670855838260.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's wrong with the old fashioned meetup and 一手交钱,一手交货, using cash for the transaction and not some stupid bank app which is nothing more than a trojan horse for data mining every orifice of your life? Too cumbersome for you millennials? :rolleyes:

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
I vividly remember some driver was being interrogate by Police because he intrude personal question of his passenger

The passenger's father, dont know whether he got make police report or not ?
We saw he only post a FB message & things were done. Our Police is very efficient !

View attachment 172035
Haha Those are exceptional scenario when kids are gone missing.
But wrongly transferred funds are lost forever unless PAP government want to improve the Quality of SG.

But PAP does NOT care anyway. Millions and Millions are SG funds transferred legally to other countries in scams, but SG government does not have a strategy to combat the cross-border scams.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle say lansai lah KNN this kind of small amount why would polis want to take it as a case ? KNN just think on the leeceipient end - bo tai bo chi keep calling and harassing me dragging me into water when I wasn't at all need to get involve with it ? Your own fucking mistake you can kachow me ? KNN smlj bo Lee you KNN

In order for polis to get involve what/ how to do ?
My uncle leecomend him to continue harass and calling and post his big number on social medias until that leeceipent becas of a few hundred dollars need to change number .
Final leesult then is draw.

Things not as simple as leeceipent has to follow your instructions.
Be clear minded

Last edited:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I once discovered that I had an extra $150 in my bank account. Two days later, I received a text message saying that he had accidentally Paynow me $100 and requested that I repay him back via Paynow. I just ignored the message. If I'm called up by the blue poodles, I'll simply say that with all the scamming and illegal money lending going on these days, the text could very well have come from a scammer or ah long. I could be in trouble if I were to transfer the $150 to the account. So, I was richer by $150 for no reason.