• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Dr Chloe Ho, the most chio medical doctor in Sg?

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
58909878_415686822548915_662190799202549760_n.jpg

Links to her FB on EDMW thread :
https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/wa-dr-chloe-ho-doctor-quite-chio-sia.6868569/

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The mole placement on her cheek. She's a slut.

163892459245.jpg_art
You Cantonese son of prostitute always telling lies when the chart clearly said poor and ill fortune and busy. Pui! Mindfuck can win in life? A virgin is impossible to be a slut no matter how you mind fuck to bully. Talk about other people evil conspiracy but you are participating in one yourself to do harm to me don’t think I don’t know. Twist and twist paint from white to black to suit your evil doer narrative will not change the fact all I did is talk to people zero sex and zero intention to sex. Old woman cannot be virgin? Pui!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never mix sex with health or food with sex etc
You would rather hear you are good from a fatso loctor than trouble with a chiobo loctor.

Be clear minded

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
how i wish she is in this forum instead of funny woman who everyday talk about knocking, whistling and all sorts of funny problems

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
One look at her and can guess her specialty is beauty treatment.

If true, what a wasted slot of medical school.