• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - CNB raided SAF Mowbray Camp to capture a Myanmese NSF Military Policeman for selling cannabis

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
mowbray-camp-home-to-military-police-1970s.jpg

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...is-min-soe-htat-drug-trafficking-jail-4541591

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway if you go around the whole region or whole Asian looking out for new people to join Singapore, there will be bad eggs.

It is okay. Singapore Garmin has to manage the issue. Also how you want to manage the issue, You just want to catch that bugger that sell drugs and closed case or continue to let him sell the drugs and try to bust the whole network.

Or you choose like me, You f***** The PAP and the policy that brings in such such filthy character from all over the region or internationally.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
next, money laundering ring found in the istana......prostitution ring hq located in RC office.....foreigners with glockmans walking around.....
the island is simply too overcrowded with rif rafs from everywhere.....FUCK PAP twenty times

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Safpu should find chance for revenge to raid back cnb one day. I'm very sure, not just sure that cnb itself also traffic drugs.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our nationalism goes down the drain .!!!!
This year National Day , I look around the few blocks round my condo , I see only 3 flags … my condo fested with Ceca …!!!
One flag or no flag pap will wins next erection hands down. So wat the big deal