• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Chiobu Hawker Shed 26kg To Prep Herself For Opening A Fried Chicken & Dessert Stall At Chomp Chomp

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
chickntreatmontage.jpg

cyr_9901.jpg

chickntreatcyr_9892.jpg

https://www.8days.sg/eatanddrink/hawkerfood/chomp-chomp-fried-chicken-795991

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
<<Priscilla now pays a monthly rental of $3,100, and spent around $10,000 to set up shop. She confessed: “I’m not sure if an appeal [to join the programme] works at this point, but the rental is killing me.”>>

If a $3k rental is killing her, she ain’t going to survive.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Won't last a year. This kind of cuisine, better open a standalone cafe/bistro in the downtown area. If that location has a constant flow of tourists, white collar workers and nearby residents, it will be good.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Won't last a year. This kind of cuisine, better open a standalone cafe/bistro in the downtown area. If that location has a constant flow of tourists, white collar workers and nearby residents, it will be good.
If she had so much money, she would have done it liao la

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Individuals who desire to operate a f and b business, may wish to evaluate the start up costs, the monthly overheads, and estimate the average daily sales to break even. A weekly cash flow projection for 20 weeks and monthly for a year, will assist him or het to determine the cash flow required.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May I suggest that she seeks an appointment with a dentist and dental hygienist every 6 to 9 months, and consider a consultation with an orthodontist.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I suggest that she seeks an appointment with a dentist and dental hygienist every 6 to 9 months, and consider a consultation with an orthodontist.
It’s a good suggestion. But she will probably ask u to take it, roll it up tightly and shove it up where the sun don’t shine.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Mudland, I visited a simple cafe selling traditional Malaysian food.
Toast, nasi lemak.. coffee , tea and fried food and Noodle

They have at least 4 person all in all to run the outlet from morning to night. 1 cashier, 2 kitchen crew , 1 to help out clear table,wash the plate cutlery and wipe the table clean.

Business is brisks. What I want to say is that she could try her luck in Mudland mall where footfall is relatively high, rental costs is tons lower , manpower is much cheaper and easily available.

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stain can unstain. But her teeth are crooked lah, never used braces when young. Wasted, she has a pretty face and a nice smile.
Orthodontist and braces are not cheap.
It used ti be about Cdn $5,500 almost a decade ago, but recently, it is about $7,500 to $9,500.
Without braces, ny teeth were straight when I was under age 55, but recently, it has grown irregular.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She may wish to use an electrical tooth brush.
A complete dental check up, scaling and polishing is strongly recommended.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She may wish to use an electrical tooth brush.
A complete dental check up, scaling and polishing is strongly recommended.
deep cleaning also recommended. and regular checkups and cleaning every 6.9 months. unfortunately sinkies don’t have the habit and urge of seeing the dentist until either pain or serious decay causes discomfort. it’s worse in prc. tiongs have rotten gums and teeth, and they speak with horrible breath.