• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - China man buys 4 condo units at Orchard By-The-Park for Sg$60mil

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ZPPHO.104054872.R800X800.jpg

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/4-units-orchard-park-bought-103148453.html

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
5% Stamp Duty (SD) plus another 30% ABSD for foreigner purchase for each of his purchased property doesn't even deter him. PAP laughing all the way to the bank. Lol :biggrin:

worcer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore govt say anti money laundering until big big, got go investigate this china man for money laundering???

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MORE Locals can look foward to carrying cardboards for exercise after second careers as Grab delivery , taxi drivers, cleaners and sweepers.
At least under the father, HDB still affordable but son has managed to even destroy that.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinapore is truly the future correct name for Sinkie Land.

My ex-China tenant also had her DBS account forced closed due to "abnormal transactions being detected". I personally kept and saw that letter from DBS by myself because she had already vacated my premises. Thereafter, she opened another account with OCBC and I thought of whistle blowing to OCBC about her case.