• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Allegations resurfaced against ‘Life Coach’ who proclaims himself a 'Spiritual Master'

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
MK%20Portrait-01.png
Ming-kwang2.jpg

https://gutzy.asia/2024/08/09/allegations-resurfaced-against-life-coach-hun-ming-kwang/

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would I even pay 10 cents to this fuck face with a moustache for life coaching lessons? I would prefer to look for our uncle Glockman and learn something from him over kopi.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
And what the fuck is "Cereal Entrepreneur"? Having a business selling cereal products? This chee bye kia can't even distinguish between cereal and serial and want to give others life coaching lessons.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why am I not surprised that he is a con artist

Just see who championed him.
Sponsored him to Korea.

Notably, in a 2022 interview with the SouthEast Asia Globe, Carrie Tan, Member of the Singapore Parliament for Nee Soon GRC, praised Mr Hun for his role as her “healer and teacher,” mentioning that she brought him to Seoul to conduct workshops on self-awareness, personal healing, and transformation.

The PAP MP also graced and opened an event organized by Mr Hun in 2021, voicing her support for his cause.

No less than one of those despicable MIWs

Who surely know one of their own kind

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2024-09-06-17-39-52-24_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg

Every human being is a spiritual being having a human experience. The only difference is that if one realise it or not. Those who researched and learnt from spiritual understanding will know this. This con artist most likely use this phase to make himself sounds spiritual.

What does being spiritual got to do with business strategy. If I want to learn about biz strategy, I learn from Donald trump a Billionaire.

Doing spiritual learning is about understanding the thing about vibration, frequency and energy from all living and nonliving beings and things. And their connection to all. These things are not learn in school science as I suspect it was purposely omitted by the cabal so u will not know how to empowered yourself and free from their dark manipulation.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is really nothing. You should see what's going on involving the Chinese language community on this island. I suspect Tiongs and/or jiuhu folks are involved. :cool:

May I introduce you to 'Infinite Youth'... 返老还童, a spiritual qigong group which claims to be able to restore your youth. :eek:

https://infiniteyouth.sg/

Infinite Youth Association (Singapore)
地址:3 Loyang Way 1, #04-01 (S508705)
电话:+65 6749 0288
电邮:info@ infiniteyouth.sg

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
1725855511780.png

Aftermath

Thankfully, i got pulled out and despite the heavy lost and burden of debt i am doing much better now. Angry with myself for letting myself be scammed badly but accepted the responsibility for it. Fortunately i have a good career going and im paying off the debts i owed to the banks.

Overall i spent 150k on this organization losing my savings and got into 100k bank debts.

When i got out i started contacting ex members who left the organization and realized that i wasn't the only person who was exploited with all victims spending the similar range of 50-100k + with bank debts.

For many months, i have reached out to people who were involved and i have heard terrible stories of HMK and his abuse for many years. The worse part is that till today they are still out there with many of his followers still follow him and some even was with him for up to 7 years!."

-------------------

This farker should be arrested, jailed and caned till his KKJ cannot stand.

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u don't know how to live your life, just go and live among the slumps in Philippines or rural villages in Vietnam for 3 months. You will fucking wake up.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
People are depressed when they have no vision of the future. Cannot see any hope. Or jobs. Or prospect. You do not need a psychiatrist. You need to find a way forward yourself .

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
And what the fuck is "Cereal Entrepreneur"? Having a business selling cereal products? This chee bye kia can't even distinguish between cereal and serial and want to give others life coaching lessons.

That should have rung alarm bells for everyone straight away. it shows how important it is to have decent command of language. It'll help you spot charlatans from a mile out.