• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - After their massive losses in China, Temasek Holdings pivots to more bets on India

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
104135921-GettyImages-146230943.jpg

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...r-first-time-in-decade?embedded-checkout=true

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Told you time and again to haul ass out of China.

There will come a time when continuing a relationship with China has zero economic advantages, and maximum geopolitical or security liabilities.

You might even need to expel those Tiongs working at 150 Tanglin Road. Good luck. :cool:

KingFook Sr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Told you time and again to haul ass out of China.

There will come a time when continuing a relationship with China has zero economic advantages, and maximum geopolitical or security liabilities.

You might even need to expel those Tiongs working at 150 Tanglin Road. Good luck. :cool:
You are escalating your anti-Chinese efforts.
Be moderate.
Good for you.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unless Xi drop dead and the team after Xi should stop hallucinating being the World leader. Then the reinvesting into China can be thought.

Now their people's spending power is less and going to hit zero , people's fiance being suck dry by the COVID period, the housing market is turning very negative, job growth is negative and if this continues it's a downward spiral. Their massive debts and China dreamt of being US is because they want to be able to print money out of thin air just like US.

I actually don't mind US printing money out of thin air , but China can't do that without hurting themselves very badly. I also don't know how China is going to get out of this rut. American took 2 years to get out of the 2008 crisis. But 4 years on, China is still sitting on the problem, delaying the problem.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know why our investment talent has not been seeing the sign. The media from Taiwan has been reporting the negative side of China from 2020 May and their issues facing.

TH should have start to dump all the assets and move on bravely.
Xi's china want to earn money from all over the world, but they refuse to spend to buy from all over the world.

I really don't know what kind of investment talent we have sitting on board TH.