• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - $8.10 for plate of vegetarian food at Changi Airport: 'Cold and tastes like fuck!'

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
foodmain.jpg

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/sing...angi-airport-cold-and-not-nice-at#xtor=CS1-10

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another cb kia that voted papigs n still kpkb, halo he doesn't know thst all items are tax, even he shit ,toilet paper tax, flush toilet slso tax, then tax after tax agsin, ccb go see Yr utilities bill, another 70% gong cb, think should be ass fxxk by papugs till numb, cos fxxx everyday by papigs,lol,fxxx till blur

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have made an effort to boycott Changi airport. It is my protest against the PAP, their incompetence and their high inflation.

There are a few airports (no lack of it) to choose from , Senai airport at JB and KL international airport. Admitted that you got to travel a bit to the airport, but to give the middle finger to PAP, it is totally justifiable and worth it.

Changi airport is not an airport, it is a shopping mall, IMO.

Last edited:

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have make an effort to boycott Changi airport. It is my protest against the PAP, their incompetence and their high inflation.

There are a few airports (no lack of it) to choose from , Senai airport at JB and KL international airport. Admitted that you got to travel a bit to the airport, but to give the middle finger to PAP, it is totally justifiable and worth it.

Changi airport is not an airport, it is a shopping mall, IMO.
Not enough, we must make our best efforts to boycott this shitty small island, less money to PAP less power for them to fuck people here

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly its the women who are supporting these establishments...very seldom do I see guys using tissue paper to chope seats at foodcourt, hawker centre, and giggling in a group when purchasing $6 bubble tea or $6 Yakun toast set, the usual excuses: no aircon, morning no time to prep meals etc