• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sexy CFO Lulu Lim Jailed for 20 Years for Cheating $$$!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately no legal problems for cheating but will face terrible and horrible slut accusation problems from trouble makers like kt latha ganging up to bully you. Either way finance cfo is a lousy job. And the worst is a finance manager with a fraction of cfo pay but expected to be cfo and doing cfo job with every responsibility of finance clearing long list of high risk Audit issues like cfo.
No twenty years jail but got more than a decade and will be twenty years and longer harassment for me from JB to Singapore until the day I die. And my pay was a small fraction of her pay. No wonder smart high eq people like her chose to be cooperative with boss and colleagues to the extent of even going to jail is better off than be targeted for being non cooperative cfo!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Either way finance cfo is a lousy job.
It’s only a good job if you have high eq to suck up to bosses and colleagues with no legal consequences i.e in a company with no messy shit and such company will not have turnover in cfo ie no chance for you to be cfo or be promoted to one.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s only a good job if you have high eq to suck up to bosses and colleagues with no legal consequences i.e in a company with no messy shit and such company will not have turnover in cfo ie no chance for you to be cfo or be promoted to one.
The other way is to let your staff take all the shit and responsibility while you ownself stay safe. Seriously I got another Cantonese ex boss finance director used this method to stay long long in the organization while her finance managers take the shit and responsibility and come and go.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The other way is to let your staff take all the shit and responsibility while you ownself stay safe. Seriously I got another Cantonese ex boss finance director used this method to stay long long in the organization while her finance managers take the shit and responsibility and come and go.
Play politics like my ex cantonese accountant can idle and still be rehired by LJ McCully while my play politics ex finance director can no need to do hard work and won’t ever be blamed for anything indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Play politics like my ex cantonese accountant can idle and still be rehired by LJ McCully while my play politics ex finance director can no need to do hard work and won’t ever be blamed for anything indeed.
Cantonese accountant can idle and push me on last day of her service and still be rehired by LJ McCully to be precise! So good can do evil and get rehired! Cantonese accountant so smart so clever so high eq!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese accountant can idle and push me on last day of her service and still be rehired by LJ McCully to be precise! So good can do evil and get rehired! Cantonese accountant so smart so clever so high eq!
So don’t see any accountant shit only link to me okay? I am a very special accountant who did good hard work in clear shit job that not many can do. Needs low eq and not high eq to do a good job to be non cooperative with shit people to clear shit in clear shit job.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the end, all cheaters. If sinkies dun cheat, I worry. If sinkies dun cheat, they cannot be rich.

GAY MINISTERS IN SG REPEALED 337A FOR THEIR OWN PRIVATE LIFESTYLE WITH AN APPETITE OF A DOG

Law and order in sinkieland are so corrupted because we have a corrupt Law maker who wanna lead the Law ministry.
Here is the statement he made which impacts the whole world.

This is so complicated as Shanmugam wants SG to be accept him as a gay himself in our society. Will it be possible??

Gays may accept him but not the majority of Singaporeans are now divided. on the issue as PAP jumped the gun without consulting its people. Survey was conducted by CECA and IPSOS (a subsidiary of Google) for the CECA working in SG. Yes, CECA will say they want to repeal in SG as they have already repealed in India because MODI was a hardcore gay himself. Yah is why all surveys conducted by CECA companies are FAKE and Fogus

Even conservative gays in SG do not like the idea to repeal as they wanted to remain conservation. These gays won't even go out to Chingay Parades, beware. /

2023-01-17 18.41.00.jpg

He himself is GAY and he should have told " We GAY people cause harm to you instead. But he thinks HE IS SINLESS or CRIMELESS person on earth to say Gay people in common. That is how he is so manipulative. He has been planning and working to repeal 377A for the past 2-decade because he practices Sodomy and Anal sex with younger university students. but privately and discreetly.

Some are penalized heavily.
and some are walking away with warnings only.
377A section is not even enforced but simply practicing it with no fear in the chest and conscience,

A typical CECA mentality. Being a gay and practicing the unnatural sex as a minister but tell the world that it is no for him, but for the gay community. What a jerk! Why is he excluding from the GAY community if you are one of them. Well, we will get to the details later when he comes in person to take up the stand to testify as a criminal.

ALL CASES IN SG NOW DEPENDS ON PAP/MR. SHANMUGAM as I believe Shanmugam is behind SPF even micromanage and to bring charges. When he does NOT find a reason to bring charges, he orders IO to arrest and then send you to IMH on unsound mind to illtreat you. It is worse than CCP or BJP (a communist Party of India who controls election voting machines to defaults their votes to the winning party; Modi claims his unmerited victory after victory as none in Indians awares)

In SG, it is Mr. Shanmugam meddling with every case in Public. Even if he internally discusses with AGC in the background, he should not give his opinion on every single case in SG. Law and order must function autonomously without Shanmugam's interventions to deliver law and justice unbiased. Even CECA doctors working in IMH are directly working under the influence of Mr. Shanmugam. It is unlawful and unacceptable for Shanmugam to express his vengeance on me as I am, going to ring the death bell for PAP.

Mr. Shanmugam has spent more time taking personal vengeances than the time he took to serve for the nation as a whole. I have suffered more than Singapore lawyer JB Jeyatretnam by the PAP party. I have just started to bring the awareness after defeating the Lion in silent mode. Mr. Shan thinks he is smart lawyer and I have no evidence to bring him any charges and judgment. He is false and he is not smarter either. I will bring everyone who directed to work and to inflict evil on me on to the stage to testify, nobody can; lie on that day, Mr. Shanmugam will speak TRUTH for the first-time in his life ever and he has to accept all his wrong doings misusing his offices for personal, gains from PAP. Because God Himself would bring the truth as Shanmugam's lord Shiva (Siva) has to testify the truth as well. Remember Lion and the Dragon are divided. In the past Shiva controlled all the religions including Islam and Christianity through idolatry.

In USA, if a minister violates a law, he or she will be arrested. In SG. that is not the case because of politicians CINTROLLING everything in the legal system. If i were him, I will give policies for them to work independently. He does not have to dictate the judges on every ruling in the court of law in SG. I could discern how evil this man can be. I used to think Shanmugam is hyperactive to put his nose across anywhere and everywhere unnecessarily. If there is a ONE politician that is so corrupted in SG, then it must be none other than Mr. K. Shanmugam. He has been working against me for several decades. Time is running out and even Lion is terrified as he has been given sufficient warning to get prepared. Satan/Lion is reluctant as he liked PAP so much without giving them where did all PAP patriarchs go. There is none from SG has ever reached Heaven yet, !00% of men going to Hell without their knowledge. Now I am prepared mentally, physically, and spiritually to take up my Platform to demonstrate what went wrong with PAP government. The list would grow to UK, USA, China and India governments as well. Whoever ruling today may not be available sooner.

LKY to be back to Singapore alive to testify.
That is because my biological father, a sibling of Mr. Goh Chok Tong was the only one who knows childhood memories of Mr. Goh Chock Tong. Even he passed away. None of you may know. Mr. GCT has already completed Sec3 in India from my grandfather's house, but Lion made him to study again from Primary one in SG during colonial era before SG's independence. Iy helped GCT to master his Chinese skills. So, imagine a Secondary 3 kid studying from Primary1 all again?? He must outperform every child in the class because of the age gap. That is how GCT succeeded to a Tall Order as the LION protected him. But Lion is now defeated, and he has to tell the whole world why he did it. It will NOT be secret anymore as LION will be held accountable for all the issues related to PAP. There will not be any
PAP leaders expected to survive. as Lion has to testify in LKY's presence as to why LKY is now in the Hell.

In the whole Bible, there was only one occasion dead Prophet Elijah and Moses came alive to speak to Jesus Christ on the Transfiguration Mount before His crucifixion. Dead man coming alive to meet the living is impossible bit that was only the exceptions as nobody who is dead cannot come back alive to the living. God Has promised, to take up the Platform to testify the truths that LKY will be brought alive. That is going to be the most spectacular even in human history.
I believe LKY may regret for choosing a corrupt politician Shanmugam to lead the law ministry.

1674133807102.png

I also believe LKY's some of LKY's ideologies are terribly wrong as ONE MAN with GOD can change the governments (plural emphasized)

More to come.

Last edited:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So to be fair for Lulu, she should be given a stern warning instead of jail?
ALL corruption cases should be tried in court no matter how complicated it is or whether some witnesses are abroad, more so those involving public entities.
The 1 MDB case in Malaysia involved multiple parties across many countries including Saudi royalty but that did not stop them from trying and sending Razak to jail

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of scam company, no cheat, no loan. No loan, no job. Not say I symtomize with lulu, u come out mix u gotta return. :unsure:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
ALL corruption cases should be tried in court no matter how complicated it is or whether some witnesses are abroad, more so those involving public entities.
The 1 MDB case in Malaysia involved multiple parties across many countries including Saudi royalty but that did not stop them from trying and sending Razak to jail
If u are MIW,elite or VVIP or White Horse....most likely u will get a stern warning .

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Keppel Offshore & Marine bribes amounting up to US$55 million but the peopke involved were not even named.
Hard to figure out how things work here
The Keppel case is bullshit one lah. Anybody in the offshore industry knows the industry is corrupt as fuck. no kopi money means no one will do business with you.

On the other hand, this lao cb makan money for her own gain. Actually I suspect she is taking the fall for the rest of the board. Agri trading biz involves a lot of futures and swap contracts. The accounting complexities make it perfect for hiding losses

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
GAY MINISTERS IN SG REPEALED 337A FOR THEIR OWN PRIVATE LIFESTYLE WITH AN APPETITE OF A DOG

Law and order in sinkieland are so corrupted because we have a corrupt Law maker who wanna lead the Law ministry.
Here is the statement he made which impacts the whole world.

This is so complicated as Shanmugam wants SG to be accept him as a gay himself in our society. Will it be possible??

Gays may accept him but not the majority of Singaporeans are now divided. on the issue as PAP jumped the gun without consulting its people. Survey was conducted by CECA and IPSOS (a subsidiary of Google) for the CECA working in SG. Yes, CECA will say they want to repeal in SG as they have already repealed in India because MODI was a hardcore gay himself. Yah is why all surveys conducted by CECA companies are FAKE and Fogus

Even conservative gays in SG do not like the idea to repeal as they wanted to remain conservation. These gays won't even go out to Chingay Parades, beware. /

View attachment 176723

He himself is GAY and he should have told " We GAY people cause harm to you instead. But he thinks HE IS SINLESS or CRIMELESS person on earth to say Gay people in common. That is how he is so manipulative. He has been planning and working to repeal 377A for the past 2-decade because he practices Sodomy and Anal sex with younger university students. but privately and discreetly.

Some are penalized heavily.
and some are walking away with warnings only.
377A section is not even enforced but simply practicing it with no fear in the chest and conscience,

A typical CECA mentality. Being a gay and practicing the unnatural sex as a minister but tell the world that it is no for him, but for the gay community. What a jerk! Why is he excluding from the GAY community if you are one of them. Well, we will get to the details later when he comes in person to take up the stand to testify as a criminal.

ALL CASES IN SG NOW DEPENDS ON PAP/MR. SHANMUGAM as I believe Shanmugam is behind SPF even micromanage and to bring charges. When he does NOT find a reason to bring charges, he orders IO to arrest and then send you to IMH on unsound mind to illtreat you. It is worse than CCP or BJP (a communist Party of India who controls election voting machines to defaults their votes to the winning party; Modi claims his unmerited victory after victory as none in Indians awares)

In SG, it is Mr. Shanmugam meddling with every case in Public. Even if he internally discusses with AGC in the background, he should not give his opinion on every single case in SG. Law and order must function autonomously without Shanmugam's interventions to deliver law and justice unbiased. Even CECA doctors working in IMH are directly working under the influence of Mr. Shanmugam. It is unlawful and unacceptable for Shanmugam to express his vengeance on me as I am, going to ring the death bell for PAP.

Mr. Shanmugam has spent more time taking personal vengeances than the time he took to serve for the nation as a whole. I have suffered more than Singapore lawyer JB Jeyatretnam by the PAP party. I have just started to bring the awareness after defeating the Lion in silent mode. Mr. Shan thinks he is smart lawyer and I have no evidence to bring him any charges and judgment. He is false and he is not smarter either. I will bring everyone who directed to work and to inflict evil on me on to the stage to testify, nobody can; lie on that day, Mr. Shanmugam will speak TRUTH for the first-time in his life ever and he has to accept all his wrong doings misusing his offices for personal, gains from PAP. Because God Himself would bring the truth as Shanmugam's lord Shiva (Siva) has to testify the truth as well. Remember Lion and the Dragon are divided. In the past Shiva controlled all the religions including Islam and Christianity through idolatry.

In USA, if a minister violates a law, he or she will be arrested. In SG. that is not the case because of politicians CINTROLLING everything in the legal system. If i were him, I will give policies for them to work independently. He does not have to dictate the judges on every ruling in the court of law in SG. I could discern how evil this man can be. I used to think Shanmugam is hyperactive to put his nose across anywhere and everywhere unnecessarily. If there is a ONE politician that is so corrupted in SG, then it must be none other than Mr. K. Shanmugam. He has been working against me for several decades. Time is running out and even Lion is terrified as he has been given sufficient warning to get prepared. Satan/Lion is reluctant as he liked PAP so much without giving them where did all PAP patriarchs go. There is none from SG has ever reached Heaven yet, !00% of men going to Hell without their knowledge. Now I am prepared mentally, physically, and spiritually to take up my Platform to demonstrate what went wrong with PAP government. The list would grow to UK, USA, China and India governments as well. Whoever ruling today may not be available sooner.

LKY to be back to Singapore alive to testify.
That is because my biological father, a sibling of Mr. Goh Chok Tong was the only one who knows childhood memories of Mr. Goh Chock Tong. Even he passed away. None of you may know. Mr. GCT has already completed Sec3 in India from my grandfather's house, but Lion made him to study again from Primary one in SG during colonial era before SG's independence. Iy helped GCT to master his Chinese skills. So, imagine a Secondary 3 kid studying from Primary1 all again?? He must outperform every child in the class because of the age gap. That is how GCT succeeded to a Tall Order as the LION protected him. But Lion is now defeated, and he has to tell the whole world why he did it. It will NOT be secret anymore as LION will be held accountable for all the issues related to PAP. There will not be any
PAP leaders expected to survive. as Lion has to testify in LKY's presence as to why LKY is now in the Hell.

In the whole Bible, there was only one occasion dead Prophet Elijah and Moses came alive to speak to Jesus Christ on the Transfiguration Mount before His crucifixion. Dead man coming alive to meet the living is impossible bit that was only the exceptions as nobody who is dead cannot come back alive to the living. God Has promised, to take up the Platform to testify the truths that LKY will be brought alive. That is going to be the most spectacular even in human history.
I believe LKY may regret for choosing a corrupt politician Shanmugam to lead the law ministry.

View attachment 176722

I also believe LKY's some of LKY's ideologies are terribly wrong as ONE MAN with GOD can change the governments (plural emphasized)

More to come.
He’s gay? I thought he’s stiff as a rod. How many CAQ in the closet, I mean cabinet

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
He’s gay? I thought he’s stiff as a rod. How many CAQ in the closet, I mean cabinet

2023-01-17 18.46.20.jpg

Mr. Shanmugam has no conscience as Gay sex carries death penalty under Divine Law. He has SIDED with Lion and changed the City of Singapore as Hell.
I have grown to get the Spiritual authorly to execute on the Minister of Singapore and around the world in due time.

You may expect Mr. Shanmugam use his conscience properly to come out of closet confessing his own past encounters himself, in due time.

He may plead Guilty PG or NO Guilty

If PG, he may seek for forgiveness for a second chance for his probation on earth. Yes, he can continue. if he is remorseful of repealing 377A
and if he says PG but no regret, then he can take the judgement - which carries death penalty.

Mr. Shanmugam spirituality is FALSE and so he is also FALSE. Beware, Gay sex will be made illegal in SG and around the globe. It is not worth to lose your life if anyone practices openly or in closet.

Last edited: