• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sexual Harassment? :D

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
THIS is the moment a World Cup reporter was kissed by two female fans during a live broadcast.

Kwon Qwal Yel, who works for South Korean TV channel MBN, was approached by two different supporters while trying to present coverage from the tournament.

reporter.jpg

A South Korean TV reporter was kissed by two female fans during a live broadcast

The incident comes after a spate of similar occurrences that have seen male fans attempt to kiss female presenters

Kwon is able to keep his composure after the first fan kissed him but cannot after the second fan gives him a peck on the cheek - bursting into laughter.

The incident is the latest of a fan kissing a reporter while they try and present football coverage.

reporter1.jpg

Male fans have been blasted for kissing female reporters during the tournament.

Earlier this week, Spanish journalist Maria Gomez was left fuming as she was grabbed and kissed by a fan who ran away laughing.

Kwon Qwal Yel, who works for South Korean TV channel MBN, initially kept his composure before bursting into laughter

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
My AMDK collicks always tell me that their wives forbid them to be posted to Russia. High chance of divorce after Moscow posting. Lol :biggrin:

Russian girls champion! Lol :biggrin:
Wow, I must try to get a posting to Russia!:biggrin: Had Russian neighbours once. The wife was very attractive and VERY friendly :inlove:. We all had drinks together sometimes. But I did not make a move, because the husband was built like a Russian bear and I kind of like being alive. :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
He should take the opportunity to hug them and ravish their bodies. It's called self defence. :biggrin:
Human beings are rike that huan...

Woman journalist get hug and kiss by not so good looking men .. it's sexual harassment. If they get hug by Brad PIG, it's called friendly.

Just like instead of the 2 Russian girls, @ginfreely hugs him, Confirm and Chop it is sexual harassment! :biggrin:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree :thumbsup:. She gives us the whole nine yards. Rape our dicks, sodomise us, force our faces on her smelly disease-infected overused cunt. And then turn around and say we harass her. :biggrin:
Ccb Malaysian sons of whores here insulting me slut whore mistress for years and then act innocent and turn around to accuse me playing victim. That’s how evil and shameless Malaysians are.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal