• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sex theme park prepares to open in China

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.asiaone.com/Travel/News/Story/A1Story20090515-141631.html

Fri, May 15, 2009
China Daily/Asia News Network

20090515.103203_20090515-cd-sextheme-a.jpg

Sex theme park prepares to open in China

By Tan Yingzi

Naked human sculptures, giant replica genitals, a photo exhibition about sex history and sex technique workshops.

China's first sex-themed park has not even opened yet, but the controversial project has already got some people hot under the collar.

Love Land will open in October in the entertainment zone near the Yangtze River in Chongqing.

Lu Xiaoqing, park manager, said Love Land would be useful for sex education and help adults "enjoy a harmonious sex life".

It will contain an exhibition about sex, including its history and practice in other countries, anti-AIDS measures and the proper use of condoms.

"We are building the park for the good of the public," Lu said.

"Sex is a taboo subject in China but people really need to have more access to information about it."

However, some people have criticized Love Land as vulgar and said that Chinese people were not ready to accept open discussions on sex.

"These things are too exposed" Liu Daiwei, a policewoman in Chongqing, said. "I will feel uncomfortable to look at them when other people are around."

Yu said the idea of building Love Land came up to him during a visit to South Korea's sex park in Jeju, a popular destination on the island.

"We hope our Love Land can also become a landmark in Chonqing when it finishes," he said.

A netizen from Shandong on popular news portal sina.com.cn wrote that Chinese people do not treat sex as boldly as foreigners.

"These vulgar sex installments will only make people sick," the person wrote.

However, others described the project as creative and brave and said there should be more discussion about sex in China.

"Chinese people are in need of sex education," a netizen in Henan wrote. "I will visit the park when I go to Chongqing. It is important to learn more about sex and improve our quality of life."

Lu said that he was prepared for Love Land to generate controversy.

"It is quite normal to see so much discussion about it," he said.

"I have found that the majority of people support my idea but I have to pay attention and not make the park look vulgar and nasty."

- China Daily/Asia News Network

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are people feeling sick ! They are sick because of the upbringing that forbades everything like how Norman Bates in the movie.

Psycho.jpg

457370486_e336f327a6.jpg

WhatzDFuzzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese appear to be conservative, in their minds, they are most open.
I also feel that CHINESE ( mainland CHINA ) are very conservative.Maybe later , they might also introduce " NUDE BODY PAINTING " samba festival as oneof the hihglights at the SEX THEME PARK ... see pic for example

:biggrin: :smile: :biggrin: :wink: :biggrin: :smile: :wink: :biggrin: :smile: :wink:

Attachments

• 51794562_WBF_2005_075_GS9Z9848.jpg
    51794562_WBF_2005_075_GS9Z9848.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 144
  • 80c1f9.jpg
    80c1f9.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 136
  • 47181842_WE4D9879.jpg
    47181842_WE4D9879.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 138

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.asiaone.com/static/travel/gallery/20090516_atheme/

Adult theme park gets Chinese talking about sex

May 16, 2009
Reuters
BEIJING (Reuters Life!) - China's is building its first sexually explicit theme park, and the giant genitalia sculptures and suggestive exhibits are getting many people hot and bothered in a country where talking about sex is still taboo.

Love Land is set to open in October in the southwestern metropolis of Chongqing and will feature exhibitions about sexual history and how to use condoms properly. It will also host sex technique workshops, the China Daily newspaper said.

A picture of the main entrance shows a signboard bearing the park's name being straddled by a giant pair of women's legs topped by a red thong.

The park's manager, Lu Xiaoqing, said Love Land would help people "enjoy a harmonious sex life."

» Read the full story.

Photos: Reuters, AFP

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
the wash basin is one of the most innovative I have ever seen. Auntie is too paiseh to stand directly to wash her hands. wahaha

R

redlightmeansgo

Let's put some in NKF? Ah I know, MDA and MICA. They hold tight reins on censorship. Should let them experience first hand the winds of change

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
last reported in the newspapers it has been "toned" down. The exhibits are not allowed to be so explicit anymore!:wink: