• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sex so painful that I avoid it

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.asiaone.com/Health/Ask+The+Doctor/Story/A1Story20090521-142970.html

Mon, May 25, 2009
The Straits Times

20090521.163012_350sex.jpg

Q: I did not realise that I suffer from vaginismus until after my marriage. Sex is almost impossible. However, I was really fortunate to get pregnant and I thought the problem would be solved after a natural birth.

Sex is still so painful that I avoid it. I read that Botox can help, but is it a permanent solution? Are there alternatives?

A: Vaginismus is characterised by an uncontrolled, involuntary contraction of the muscle surrounding the vagina (called the pubococcygeus muscle), which makes intercourse either painful or impossible.

Fear of penetration is the main emotional obstacle.

The causes may be psychological - such as previous sexual abuse, strict home upbringing that sex is immoral, fears and misconceptions about sex being painful; or physical - such as genital infection or childbirth injuries.

Treatment may be psychological or physical. Psychotherapy can help the psychological aspects while physical therapy involves vaginal exercises, lubricants and desensitisation with vaginal dilators.

Botox has been used recently with some success, especially when standard treatments fail. Minute amounts of the drug are injected directly into the pubococcygeus muscle (a hammock-like muscle which stretches from the pubic bone to the tail bone, controls urine flow and contracts during orgasm) under anaesthesia to paralyse the muscle, thereby eliminating the pain.

Once the element of pain is gone, psychological fears subside and normal coitus is possible as the brain readjusts
to a new situation and feelings.

However, repeat treatment (four to six months) may be necessary and side effects include headache and flu-like symptoms.

As every case of vaginismus is different, an individualised approach by a gynaecologist and a therapist working as a team is the best.

Dr Tan Yew Ghee is an obstetrician and gynaecologist at Raffles Hospital and a senior partner and consultant at Raffles Women's Centre.

This article was first published in Mind Your Body, The Straits Times.

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah, get somebody who can do 'painting' job with expertise of Picaso on her pussy first & then she will not be that 'uptight' down there. Perhaps even say 'open sasame' everytime after that.:biggrin:

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should just see a gynae, immediately solved.

Mon, May 25, 2009
The Straits Times

Q: I did not realise that I suffer from vaginismus until after my marriage. Sex is almost impossible. However, I was really fortunate to get pregnant and I thought the problem would be solved after a natural birth.

Sex is still so painful that I avoid it. I read that Botox can help, but is it a permanent solution? Are there alternatives?

A: Vaginismus is characterised by an uncontrolled, involuntary contraction of the muscle surrounding the vagina (called the pubococcygeus muscle), which makes intercourse either painful or impossible.

The causes may be psychological - such as previous sexual abuse, strict home upbringing that sex is immoral, fears and misconceptions about sex being painful; or physical - such as genital infection or childbirth injuries.

Treatment may be psychological or physical. Psychotherapy can help the psychological aspects while physical therapy involves vaginal exercises, lubricants and desensitisation with vaginal dilators.

Botox has been used recently with some success, especially when standard treatments fail. Minute amounts of the drug are injected directly into the pubococcygeus muscle (a hammock-like muscle which stretches from the pubic bone to the tail bone, controls urine flow and contracts during orgasm) under anaesthesia to paralyse the muscle, thereby eliminating the pain.

Once the element of pain is gone, psychological fears subside and normal coitus is possible as the brain readjusts

However, repeat treatment (four to six months) may be necessary and side effects include headache and flu-like symptoms.

As every case of vaginismus is different, an individualised approach by a gynaecologist and a therapist working as a team is the best.

Dr Tan Yew Ghee is an obstetrician and gynaecologist at Raffles Hospital and a senior partner and consultant at Raffles Women's Centre.

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mon, May 25, 2009
The Straits Times

I didn't know Botox can be used as an abalone tenderizer.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The girl should do a Hilarion Reading to understand her underlying karma for the medical condition. Remember, karma is *not* punishment or retribution. It is cause-&-effect (ie. direct and indirect consequences at all levels) and continuation of habit/energy/psychical patterns across lifetimes. The karma for any single medical condition can be wide-ranging. For 1 girl, it could be psychological trauma from childhood or a past life (which in turn has karmic links or seeds even further back). For another girl, it could be a manifestation of a psychospiritual lesson involving sex/trust/abuse, invariably involving someone else (eg. some other girl she abused/tortured when she was a man in a previous lifetime). For a 3rd girl, it could be something else altogether.

Doing a Hilarion Reading may shed light and assist one on working out karmic issues in this lifetime.
http://infinity.usanethosting.com/Heart.Of.God/main.htm#Hilarion

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just as I guessed. This chink bitch should suck and practice on one of those dick toys to ease her fear of spears.

she should get fuck by an indian..

indian cocks are so small (machiam a toothpick) that she wouldn't even notice when it went inside:eek::biggrin::cool: