• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sex is not a priority in this marriage

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
sex_is_not_a_priority_in_this_marriage-thumbnail.jpg

In Singapore, you don't need a Prince Charming, kids or a lot of money for your marriage to last. Three women reveal what works for them, including one who said that sex doesn't play a big role in her marriage.

"Our marriage is great despite the fact that sex isn't really a priority," says Lisa, 32, a brand manager, who's been married to Ben, 35, a lawyer, for seven years.

In the interview with Simply Her, she said:

"Magazines often tell you that a couple needs to have sex often for their marriage to be healthy, which isn't true in reality. My opinion of how much sex a married couple's life should have has changed since I got married seven years ago. A couple can lead a very happy and fulfilling married life without much sex.

"We only have sex once every two to three months because we don’t have time. We have talked about our lack of sex and tried to do it more, but it’s just not very important to us.

“I think couples need to realise that they can’t have it all. It’s in our culture to work long hours, so although you have less time together, it makes you better appreciate the time that you have together.

"For us, sex is just another activity; it’s not a priority. We have more of a spiritual connection, rather than a physical one. We would rather go out for a late movie or take a dip in the pool when we have time. Doing things together as a couple is good enough.”

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good luck to this woman. She better dun come back and kpkb when she discovers her husband having an affair outside.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Our marriage is great despite the fact that sex isn't really a priority," says Lisa, 32, a brand manager, who's been married to Ben, 35, a lawyer, for seven years.

Someone should go ask the husband instead

A couple can lead a very happy and fulfilling married life without much sex.

I pity the poor husband already

"We only have sex once every two to three months because we don’t have time. We have talked about our lack of sex and tried to do it more, but it’s just not very important to us.

I bet the guy probably have someone else to help with that little problem that's why its' not very important to do it with the wife

“I think couples need to realise that they can’t have it all. It’s in our culture to work long hours, so although you have less time together, it makes you better appreciate the time that you have together.

Lame excuse. How long also need to go to bed at the end of the day. Ur Husband superman can last for more then 2hr meh?

"For us, sex is just another activity; it’s not a priority. We have more of a spiritual connection, rather than a physical one. We would rather go out for a late movie or take a dip in the pool when we have time. Doing things together as a couple is good enough.”

For both or for the wife only. She needs to get the husband to speak about it. After 7 yrs marriage and she still doesn't understand men. The need for sex is not like we want it, its a bit like being hungry, if U feel hungry, then U feel hungry. Its not like U can tell youself to feel hungry as and when U like. Same goes for men's sexual urges

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are Singaporean women so naive?

It is because they (like PAP) only want to hear things they like to hear.

"For us, sex is just another activity." Who is this "Lisa" kidding except herself? Her sex drive is starting to rise just as her husband is done fucking prostitutes outside.

Tell them the truth about sexual urges and they write articles on how "men are pigs". Basically her husband has to beg for sex before she would grudgingly agree. Which self respecting "lawyer" would do that day in day out when there are temptations abound out there.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore women is usually self-centred & snobbish because ...

living in protected environment like Singapore, they are protected by laws & given preferences in almost every area (for example, workplace)

If living in bigger countries like US or PRC, Singapore women won't behave like that. If not, they will get gun-shot or beaten up by those mad gangsters there :biggrin:

ericchow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore women is usually self-centred & snobbish because ...

living in protected environment like Singapore, they are protected by laws & given preferences in almost every area (for example, workplace)

If living in bigger countries like US or PRC, Singapore women won't behave like that. If not, they will get gun-shot or beaten up by those mad gangsters there :biggrin:
i believe that it is better in the PRC

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes sex is not a priority in her marriage, because her hubby is fxxking the FT in geylang and health club. Ben is either a gay or fxxking FT or both.

sex_is_not_a_priority_in_this_marriage-thumbnail.jpg

In Singapore, you don't need a Prince Charming, kids or a lot of money for your marriage to last. Three women reveal what works for them, including one who said that sex doesn't play a big role in her marriage.

In the interview with Simply Her, she said:

"Magazines often tell you that a couple needs to have sex often for their marriage to be healthy, which isn't true in reality. My opinion of how much sex a married couple's life should have has changed since I got married seven years ago. A couple can lead a very happy and fulfilling married life without much sex.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One thing I am sure of, this couple will be childless or have chosen not to have kids.

No time for sex!!. That is the silliest excuse I have ever come across. It's toughh to be her husband, that's for sure.

jw5

Loyal
One thing I am sure of, this couple will be childless or have chosen not to have kids.

No time for sex!!. That is the silliest excuse I have ever come across. It's toughh to be her husband, that's for sure.
Sex may not be a priority for her.
But how does she know it's not a priority for him?

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well I think it is high time for me to buy more sex toys for myself le.....dun wish to beg to make love............

When a husband 'cooperates' with the wife by respecting the wife, it does not mean he is understanding and the wives should not be too happy to feel they are having understanding husbands....

It is time for them to cry under the blankets because husbands also will be 'working' longer hours.....heeeheeeheeeeee

AhBeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder why all my ex girlfriends are calling are calling me to have a discreet affair????hmmmmm........