• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SEX in the WILD

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
with all these rape cases, isn't better for us to leave all these forest brothels alone? otherwise the foreign workers will be pouncing on the ladies jogging alone.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why we SPOREANS MEN must show FEAR these Banglas and INSTILL FEAR in them of us.

Like me...whenever I see an Indian or Bangla worker and if he dare stare at me...I will call him:

INDIAN
"COME, SURPLAY MY SUNI"
"WA KAR LA WO LE" (FCUK U)

BANGLA
"GUM MA RI SOOT TI" (FCUK U)

Got once, I said that to an Indian TUMBI, pointed to his ass and pretend to chase after him...knn...he thought who is this BIG CHINESE GUY wanna screw his ass n quickly run run and hide...

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why we SPOREANS MEN must show FEAR these Banglas and INSTILL FEAR in them of us.

Like me...whenever I see an Indian or Bangla worker and if he dare stare at me...I will call him:

INDIAN
"COME, SURPLAY MY SUNI"

BANGLA

Got once, I said that to an Indian TUMBI, pointed to his ass and pretend to chase after him...knn...he thought who is this BIG CHINESE GUY wanna screw his ass n quickly run run and hide...

Your reputation must have preceeded you....

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal

INDIAN
"COME, SURPLAY MY SUNI"

BANGLA

wah lau eh. you nothing better to do meh?

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
The New Paper reporters got it all wrong.
1. The women of the forest are all legal entry freelancers,not smuggled.
They come on their own, staying all over the island,in HDB,lodging
houses.
2. They hv and need Thai men as lookout and protectors fm nuisance,
troublesome customers.
3. They operate only from dark,about 730pm till as long as 2am. And back to
sleep the whole day.Many are single mums.

Hv pity on them. They are harmless.They only do this, and no drugs involved.
Overall, they are nice people, and hv Code of Conduct,being prostitutes.
The "smugglers" or "traffickers" are those in Lor. 16,18,20,22,24,
where you see that the puyings movement are being controlled.
They squat, sit stand together and in bras at same time.
These are pimps, so young, and I wonder what society we are, they
should be the target of the law.
If u fellows, may hv ???, feel free to ask.
rgds

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

INDIAN
"COME, SURPLAY MY SUNI"

BANGLA

How about, dell ai see foot?, foreign enough?