• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sex crimes surge in Canada because...

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muggings, robberies, car jackings, break ins, etc. that can all be explained in various ways. Cost of living is high, people have no money, people who were already on the edge of gang/crime life could have easily been pushed into it to make ends meet. Those kinds of crimes make sense to spike when we're spiraling in an affordability crisis. Even though we're at the end of the inflationary battle, a lot of people's pay hasn't caught up. But the sexual based crimes? That has nothing to do with anything other than one giant glaring thing that if I point out I'll be branded as racist (even though I myself come from a visible minority family who immigrated here in the 70s and all that). But fuck it facts are facts. It's no secret that sex crimes are a huge plague in India.
This article was from an incident local to me for example: https://globalnews.ca/news/10612028/man-arrested-sexual-assault-magic-mountain-moncton/
The linked RCMP release in that article starts off with "A 25-year-old man originally from India..."
That stuff, and worse happens there and they get away with it because it brings shame on the woman's family so it doesn't get reported and if it does, the victim and her family don't want to make a big deal out of it. Or all the police corruption where if the guy is from a bigger/better family or whatever they can easily pull strings to make it all go away.
And it's not like I think that they're all bad people. Growing up in Brampton in the 90s, my closest friends to this day are from Indian families and they're some of the best people and families I know. Same with Muslim people.
But when we import en masse, this is the shit we get, straight quantity and no quality.
Ive lived in Toronto all my life and the only times I've been sexually assaulted has been in the last few years in crowded spaces by Indian men.

I used to be the person in my family who would stand up to racism and say we shouldn't generalize people like that, and now I feel like a peice of crap for having to point out the obvious when it comes to Indian culture and how they treat women/sexual assault.

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
no-yes (2).gif