• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sex and Singaporean Men

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very very naughty girl, Needs to be taught a lesson by daddy Psy.. Spanking must be given.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
She FT complaining about Singaporean guy? Oh, she looks a bit like my Ah neh mei mei, Sounds like she is from the north as well.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She FT complaining about Singaporean guy? Oh, she looks a bit like my Ah neh mei mei, Sounds like she is from the north as well.

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. some keling gal bitching.
3. north or no north, such specimen is just another ah neh.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will still tap that ass. Wait till her Mum/Daddy sees this shit.. Comfirm will kena stoned.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some ah nehs are catholics, They don't believe in using a condom.

hi there

1. bro, there are also plenty fake ah neh catholics out there.
2. preach this but do something else.
3. honest, no different between a keling and some snake.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Catholics are mainly Eurasians/South Indians and alot of Eurasians look Indian. This girl is defiantly a Babu Singh.

And this has got nothing to do with Keiling or what so ever.. The only thing in this video shows, She is a bitch and needs to get ass taping by me and Only me.

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
LoL @Zebby bro... Hairy is usually reserve for the Chinks ar.....I also heard Bayi like ass... I tried once but once the head when in.. She ask me to take it out.. Baby was hurting too much..Bitch is now married to an Ang moh.. Im not kidding. Fucking ass whips.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LoL @Zebby bro... Hairy is usually reserve for the Chinks ar.....I also heard Bayi like ass... I tried once but once the head when in.. She ask me to take it out.. Baby was hurting too much..Bitch is now married to an Ang moh.. Im not kidding. Fucking ass whips.

Lol.... u got a horse cock? :eek:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, remember to wear condom... Practise safe sex.. Accompanied my colleague to the clinic 2 months back.. Bugger kena STD and can see that he's in pain..

Piang eh... kena toto also not easy...:eek:
Tat bloody ah neh lady shud hv kena one time STD...

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remembered following my friend to kelantan lane.. Bastard fcuked a Minah Rolling and got gonorrhea..