• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serpentza brags, China govt mobilized a Special Forces SWAT team to abduct him and 'disappear him', but he escaped with his life

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I was abducted by aliens 20 years ago. They made me fuck an alien charbor. They obtained a specimen of human+alien offspring. I eavesdropped on how they plan to take over earth by spreading some virus in the year 2020. This coincides with the spread of Covid. I managed to free myself using my “Qi”, killed an alien with my bare hands, wrestled over a spaceship and flew back to earth.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I was abducted by aliens 20 years ago. They made me fuck an alien charbor. They obtained a specimen of human+alien offspring. I eavesdropped on how they plan to take over earth by spreading some virus in the year 2020. This coincides with the spread of Covid. I managed to free myself using my “Qi”, killed an alien with my bare hands, wrestled over a spaceship and flew back to earth.
I think i had the same experience too but i raped the female charbor instead of consensual sex. I wondered what other experiences brothers had in this forum?