• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

seriously, this is what i want in singapore

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. that the gov would NOT nanny us so much to even convert our CPF to become their cpfs. return us ALL OUR MONEY when it's due. dun stir up some craps to witheld it.

THIS ISN'T LEEGAL NOT DEMOCRATIC!

2. STOP asking us to reproduce. u have turn our lifestyle into such extravagance that there isn't anymore excess to breed TRUE BLUE SINGAPORE BABIES. the FTs that blend in, they could cos they were from cheapo country. once they landed here in our shore, they have found an haven for their breeding ground.

MAY I ASK: are FT BABIES TRUE BLOODED SINGAPOREANS? IF NO, THEN YOU FAIL. IF YES, GOD BLESS YOU, YOU FAILED EVEN MORE!!

3. please STOP telling us GST helps needies and poor. just be frank with us. don't worry most citizens are already numbed with such craps. so just simply and franky tell us:

GST IS FOR THE PURPOSE OF FURTHER PAYS HIKES : NAMELY YOURS THE MINITOOTS!

4. Cut the craps! cut cigarettes totally!

DON'T TELL US U CONCERN FOR OUR HEALTH AND THEREFORE U RAISE CIGARETTE TAXES. YOU ARE JUST BEING HYPOCRITES! BAN CIGARETTE TOTALLY LIKE U BAN CHEWING GUMS.

5. so u really boasted u wanna help citizens? why can't u start from the top? like reducing hawker centre's rentals....and everything shall come down naturally.

OK. GOT IT! U CANNOT AFFORD LIVE EXTRAVAGANTLY WITHOUT YOUR MILLION$!

6. if there are obscene losses by GLC or tamasick, just be bold to admit.

PLEASE DO NOT USE THE WORDS LIKE "LONG TERM". citizens cannot live so long term to verify your words unlike the grand o' dame who can be expensively and indefinitely supported LONG TERM by the latest techno life support. to a normal singaporean, he/she would have been dead and reincarnated.

7. u speak of talents and yet u kill talents. u kill the local talents to appease the foreign talents. maybe their reproductive machinery is all that u are really after for.
LTs find it hard to build a family while the FTs breed like wild rabbits!!

8. u can tax us but u cannot prove your CLARITY & FAIRNESS.

HOW COULD PUBLIC TRANSPORT LIKE SMRT & SBS MAKE SUCH OBSCENE PROFITS? ISN'T IT PROFITEERING FROM A MONOPOLISTIC BUSINESS THAT EVEN SHOULD NOT BE PUBLICLY LISTED IN THE FIRST PLACE?

there are more and there shall be more...but you forget how much MORE the citizens could take this and how much more and longer before the pressure cooker explodes.

would you guys love to see that day happening?:p

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if that day the pressure cooker explodes, no sweat!

i already got my remote island and my superspeed cruiser standing by:smile:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
HAhahHAHahahahha

No job can still say you have a cruiser and island

LeeTahBar you are fucking shameless

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
why you all want to tekan him until so jialat jialat?

i tot he just posted a complaint against the PAP regime?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
1. that the gov would NOT nanny us so much to even convert our CPF to become their cpfs. return us ALL OUR MONEY when it's due. dun stir up some craps to witheld it.

2. STOP asking us to reproduce. u have turn our lifestyle into such extravagance that there isn't anymore excess to breed TRUE BLUE SINGAPORE BABIES. the FTs that blend in, they could cos they were from cheapo country. once they landed here in our shore, they have found an haven for their breeding ground.

MAY I ASK: are FT BABIES TRUE BLOODED SINGAPOREANS? IF NO, THEN YOU FAIL. IF YES, GOD BLESS YOU, YOU FAILED EVEN MORE!!

3. please STOP telling us GST helps needies and poor. just be frank with us. don't worry most citizens are already numbed with such craps. so just simply and franky tell us:

DON'T TELL US U CONCERN FOR OUR HEALTH AND THEREFORE U RAISE CIGARETTE TAXES. YOU ARE JUST BEING HYPOCRITES! BAN CIGARETTE TOTALLY LIKE U BAN CHEWING GUMS.

5. so u really boasted u wanna help citizens? why can't u start from the top? like reducing hawker centre's rentals....and everything shall come down naturally.

PLEASE DO NOT USE THE WORDS LIKE "LONG TERM". citizens cannot live so long term to verify your words unlike the grand o' dame who can be expensively and indefinitely supported LONG TERM by the latest techno life support. to a normal singaporean, he/she would have been dead and reincarnated.

7. u speak of talents and yet u kill talents. u kill the local talents to appease the foreign talents. maybe their reproductive machinery is all that u are really after for.

HOW COULD PUBLIC TRANSPORT LIKE SMRT & SBS MAKE SUCH OBSCENE PROFITS? ISN'T IT PROFITEERING FROM A MONOPOLISTIC BUSINESS THAT EVEN SHOULD NOT BE PUBLICLY LISTED IN THE FIRST PLACE?

there are more and there shall be more...but you forget how much MORE the citizens could take this and how much more and longer before the pressure cooker explodes.

Excellent points, and just some of the reasons why Lee Con You is a fucktard.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
This is the best post I have read from LTS! Keep it up but keep out of mindless spamming and mudslinging. :smile:

Goh Meng Seng

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
why you all want to tekan him until so jialat jialat?

i tot he just posted a complaint against the PAP regime?

i hope it has enlightened you how petty nasty clones are and vengeful they can get. by the way, behind those losers, there is a nerd who is one of the mastershapeshifter. the rest are just zombies probably from the SDP IB.

no problem. i m immuned :smile:

thanks for your concern and speaking up. it feels like the light refreshing seabreeze when i stall my cruiser in the middle of nowhere to fish.:wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the best post I have read from LTS! Keep it up but keep out of mindless spamming and mudslinging. :smile:

Goh Meng Seng

sorry, ah seng. this is the bigger, more evil and definitely HAIRIER big brother of my poor li'l goon brother LEETAHSAR.

unless they know how to spell DIE DIE ALSO DUNNO WHY, they have better kept their distance from me:wink:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I drop in TOC on a regular basis. It was a class joint until today when I found that it had been been invaded by jobless transvestites spewing their usual trash talk! TOC will join the league of Whorehouse forums if they don't take immediate action! Like what an "intellectual" had once said, What a world!

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bapok, you seem so proud of it, let me help you display your intellect. I can't make head or tail what the fuck you were talking about....

44) leetahsar on August 18th, 2009 6.59 pm Firstly, ngejay joined RP as a member. for no reason, he was out in a jiffy with ng teck siong. why? any guesses?

next, ngejay was and maybe still is active with SDP. theoretically, he should be with the SDP, why the ship jump? so now where is ngejay?

{All in all, this is not the kind of National Day message I expect from an opposition political party that has openly expressed its vision of being a credible check on the ruling PAP and possibly becoming large enough one day to form an alternative Government.}

SDP sent 4 mamasan grade of laukuaybus to speak in 4 major languages. if we listen to it, i m sure many would be ROTFL!

i m specifically pinpoint JASLYN GO aka LAMEI who lives near ABC hawker centre. she accused HDB of “profiteering” from gov flats. one question must be asked: if u bought your flat at IPO “hdb profiteered price”, later at what pirce would u wanna sell?

the original profiteer price or even a higher market sales price? of course the latter. the higher the better! ain’t this the natural cycle of greed in everyone of us?

as can be seen, SDP talks lots of craps but do they accept any criticisms. u go decide.

back to ngejay specially targeting at WP – it’s already an old sung song played and rewound so many times….his criticsm must be taken with more indepth as it hides another insiduous motive.

SDP IS SIMPLY JEALOUS OF WP which is the largest opp in singapore and winning the other opp wards. what does SDP accomplish so far? sending sanction instigative videoclip to president obama in the guise of a congratulatory msg.

SINGAPORE BEING SANCTIONED BY USA….now that would be very interesting! what would become of every singaporean and with such distressed economic dire situation?

was there any criticisms to SDP? there are i believe but again i strongly believe it was CENSORED! they would print what they want readers read.

so before we get brainwashed by ngejay’s usual warped and prejudices, ask yourself this very simple question:

WHAT’S NATIONAL DAY? it’s our country SINGAPORE’S BIRTHDAY!! it’s a day of well wishing and rejoices for what singapore has accomplishd over the 44 yrs. it’s that simple and joyous.

why do clowns like ejay need to complicate it?

you criticism n political views could jolly well save or the GE RALLY SPEECH. what a clown!

http://theonlinecitizen.com/2009/08...okie-sentiments/comment-page-2/#comment-96871

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
46) leetahsar on August 18th, 2009 7.25 pm we sure would love to hear ur view in SDP NDP msgs from the 4 laukauybus. did they wish SINGAPORE HAPPY BIRTHDAY? or did they hoping to be “from dust to dust….”?

maybe TOC should share more WHAT I REALLY WANT FOR SINGAPORE:

Originally Posted by leetahbar
1. that the gov would NOT nanny us so much to even convert our CPF to become their cpfs. return us ALL OUR MONEY when it’s due. dun stir up some craps to witheld it.

THIS ISN’T LEEGAL NOT DEMOCRATIC!

2. STOP asking us to reproduce. u have turn our lifestyle into such extravagance that there isn’t anymore excess to breed TRUE BLUE SINGAPORE BABIES. the FTs that blend in, they could cos they were from cheapo country. once they landed here in our shore, they have found an haven for their breeding ground.

3. please STOP telling us GST helps needies and poor. just be frank with us. don’t worry most citizens are already numbed with such craps. so just simply and franky tell us:

DON’T TELL US U CONCERN FOR OUR HEALTH AND THEREFORE U RAISE CIGARETTE TAXES. YOU ARE JUST BEING HYPOCRITES! BAN CIGARETTE TOTALLY LIKE U BAN CHEWING GUMS.

5. so u really boasted u wanna help citizens? why can’t u start from the top? like reducing hawker centre’s rentals….and everything shall come down naturally.

PLEASE DO NOT USE THE WORDS LIKE “LONG TERM”. citizens cannot live so long term to verify your words unlike the grand o’ dame who can be expensively and indefinitely supported LONG TERM by the latest techno life support. to a normal singaporean, he/she would have been dead and reincarnated.

HOW COULD PUBLIC TRANSPORT LIKE SMRT & SBS MAKE SUCH OBSCENE PROFITS? ISN’T IT PROFITEERING FROM A MONOPOLISTIC BUSINESS THAT EVEN SHOULD NOT BE PUBLICLY LISTED IN THE FIRST PLACE?

there are more and there shall be more…but you forget how much MORE the citizens could take this and how much more and longer before the pressure cooker explodes.

would you guys love to see that day happening?

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
48) leetahsar on August 18th, 2009 7.38 pm of course nobody is qualified to criticise SDP. but this is TOC – A OPEN FREE SPEECH SITE.

maybe u got the wrong #.

please do not turn this place into a raucous kopitiam like delphi last time by deploying nasty clones again. if u do, u r a confirmed COWARD & LOSER!!

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
51) leetahsar on August 18th, 2009 8.41 pm before ejay criticises other opp party, how come he doesn’t clean up his SDP. he still hasn’t confirmed whether he’s a SDP member yet. why the suspense? his other pals, jaslyn go and chiatilik are all taking refuge there. are they SDP members? they never declare or heard declaring themselves. then what is their motive hidding there?

to exploit SDP as a stronghold so that they could get even with WP – what else? the old records have shown they ve linked to the party they once with and deserted and still witholding unresolved petty grudges only they know best.

LTK is in a way iconic to WP as the late JBJ. he has served the party well by winning hougang every GE. sylvia has yet to prove her worth. if she could win a ward in the next GE that would put her on par with ltk.

LTK is still so young, suave and charming. why insist he to retire? we have lots of old bags and deadwoods in the paps horde, have they ever considered retiring? even our respectable but cranky chiam is still holding firm and steady. then why should ltk be pinpointed?

ltk’s great plan could have been foiled or complicated into a disarray by betrayal of pretty posterboy who quit the party ungraciously bearing all the resentment he carries until today.

THAT’S THE BIGGEST PROBLEM NOW FACING WP! SDP has now been made into an instrument to be freely utilised and exploited by all those stooges. let’s see how chee outshrewd them or they outdo chee eventually.

so here again, there is another hidden motive which is very obvious where that posting was coming from. just go crack your brain. it won’t be difficult about who is/are behind those craps.

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
53) leetahsar on August 18th, 2009 8.48 pm ok, u try one simple criticism at SDP and see what’s their reaction

Since there's no Goh Meng Seng in TOC, no one had stepped into the puddle of spilled cum by the foolish act of replying to the wacko!:rolleyes:

Last edited:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good gracious! it's true! His wings had been clipped. So he should thank me for preserving the slow dripping residue of his shameful writings here! :biggrin:

So TOC remains a class joint! No gay tone Dear this and Dear that.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal

You have always been very fat, do you understand that?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
and what was ngejay's "gracious and gentlemanly" reply back there fucker ngejay , huh?

here's why. ngejay has very good connection with TOC, WAYANGPARTY and the newspaper. all he needs to do is to post like a gentleman infront but behind rattle complaints. now u know why hor:wink:

56) leetahsar on Your comment is awaiting moderation. August 18th, 2009 11.35 pm what is really wrong with the so called opp parties members is not their agenda: TO TOPPLE PAPS. it’s the people preaching that agenda.

why do so many see LTK ineffective? is chiam effective then? is chee effective?

NO! none of them is effective. the reason is the opp representativs in parleement is only 2 out of the 82. how can it be effective?

to aggravate the matter, here we are slamming at our own opp leader LTK accusing him of ineffective management of his opp and his handling of parleement debates and whatever. tell me, if LTK says NO, how many YESes will there be to retaliate?

ngejay is a brilliant in writing but is not very balanced in views. he’s gifted with big bombastic words but the words are not used to enhance and strength the weak opp unity among different parties.

like for this instance, more doubts and aspersion are cast over the prowessness of LTK. if he’s out of the game, who would take over as the biggest opp leader? ngejay or chee soon juan is it?

the motive behind this article is very diabolical. TOC reminds posters not to attack personal and what is the writer doing?

the feud is rather personal. it’s definitely not stemmed from ngejay alone. it’s a ganged up carefully schemed slow attack on LTK. i do not find LTK in anyway less better than chee but i do find chee very much worst than he instead.

why do people support chee then? cos he dares to create public ranting and unfearful to being handcuffed? then you all are very very wrong!!

he wants to be handcuffed and hopefully manhandled then he could affirm his accusation and defamation against the gov. doesn’t anyone here already seen through his so frequent and similar antics?

SDP after chiam has never been for the good of singapore and singaporeans. it’s more a more sinister plot to bring singapore down onto its knee to some foreign forces probably backing chee.

we have to be alert not only to the terrorism lurking outside or nearby singapore but we must be made to be more aware and perceptive of the actual agenda hidden in SDP under the guise of citizen’s welfare and concern.

again, what good has chee contributed to singaporeans? practically NONE!

by the way, u do not see many criticism now in SDP website. go think about it…about their free speeches and all those craps!