• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious ponding in tiong-cock. Tanwahtiu please do something.

Untouchable

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Commie Cunt Party is helpless and clueless about what to do?

I though they always ownself praise ownself that they are a notch above the rest and they are the GOD of Cina land. NO? :biggrin::roflmao:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Beijing car bridge collapsed, many cars swept away with people still inside.
Tanwahtiu why is your 猪国 so fucked up?

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Damn shiok to see Beijing in such a shitty state.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Commie Cunt Party is helpless and clueless about what to do?

I though they always ownself praise ownself that they are a notch above the rest and they are the GOD of Cina land. NO? :biggrin::roflmao:
CCPee is nothing but a bunch of 太监 masturbating.....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if pla air force were to fly massive squadrons of aircraft to harass taiwan during the typhoon i would regard it as 1st rate. otherwise it’s just a 3rd rate air force that has to shelter in place and hide their aircraft in underground bunkers.