• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Serious] - Can Ginfreely please leave Glockman alone? Boss Sam and Mods, please help!

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For the record,
1 - Glockman isn't Jeremy Kwek.
2 - Glockman isn't Cottonmouth's clone.
3 - (Cottonmouth probably isn't Jeremy Kwek either, but that's a separate matter for a separate discussion).

Poor Glockman has gotten so weary & exhausted from Ginfreely's accusations that he's Cottonmouth's clone, or that he's Jeremy Kwek, or that he's attacking her (he doesn't have the fantiest idea why Ginfreely thinks he's attacking her), so much so that he felt forced to put Ginfreely on his Ignore list.

And that's just sad. Nobody should ever feel forced to put anyone else on the Ignore list. Everyone should be free to experience the colorful diversity in Sam's glorious forum without feeling painfully forced to resort to using the Ignore list.

Can Boss Sam and/or the Mods please help pitiful Glockman in this matter? Help to explain to Ginfreely that Glockman isn't her attacker /isn't Jeremy Kwek / isn't Cottonmouth's clone.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
For the record,
1 - Glockman isn't Jeremy Kwek.
2 - Glockman isn't Cottonmouth's clone.
3 - (Cottonmouth probably isn't Jeremy Kwek either, but that's a separate matter for a separate discussion).

Poor Glockman has gotten so weary & exhausted from Ginfreely's accusations that he's Cottonmouth's clone, or that he's Jeremy Kwek, or that he's attacking her (he doesn't have the fantiest idea why Ginfreely thinks he's attacking her), so much so that he felt forced to put Ginfreely on his Ignore list.

And that's just sad. Nobody should ever feel forced to put anyone else on the Ignore list. Everyone should be free to experience the colorful diversity in Sam's glorious forum without feeling painfully forced to resort to using the Ignore list.

Can Boss Sam and/or the Mods please help pitiful Glockman in this matter? Help to explain to Ginfreely that Glockman isn't her attacker /isn't Jeremy Kwek / isn't Cottonmouth's clone.
Hey bro, thanks for standing up for me. Very nice of you.:biggrin::thumbsup:

It's really fine for me to put her or anyone on my Ignore List. That's what the function is for. And I do not miss out on anything worthy as a result.

No point explaining to her lah. I have tried, didn't work and won't work. It all started when she accused me years ago of being sinkie clone. Whoever that is! And then subsequently she also accused me being the clone of this and that. I lost count liao.

Just ignore her lah.:biggrin:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone gaslighted her to make her think both nicks belong to the same clone.

Really don't know why the fucking mods and Sam still want to reason with a lunatic...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

In 2018, a kind bro PMed me this message, which I found most interesting and enlightening.

Ginfreely modus operandi​

Instead of proving her suspicion (that you are a clone of another person), she uses her suspicion to serve as a pretext to attack you, and she will attack you relentlessly until you no longer wish to defend but to counter-attack.

When you start to counter attack, she will then use your counter-attack to "prove" her suspicion.

The truth is she is not interested in whether you are or you are not Sinkie's clone. The assertion that you are Sinkie's clone is just a pretext to legitimize her attack against you or any person.

If she believes you, or anyone that she accuses to be a clone of Sinkie, are in fact not Sinkie's clone, she will have lost the outlet to vent her frustrations.

slutty

Alfrescian
Loyal

In 2018, a kind bro PMed me this message, which I found most interesting and enlightening.

Instead of proving her suspicion (that you are a clone of another person), she uses her suspicion to serve as a pretext to attack you, and she will attack you relentlessly until you no longer wish to defend but to counter-attack.

When you start to counter attack, she will then use your counter-attack to "prove" her suspicion.

The truth is she is not interested in whether you are or you are not Sinkie's clone. The assertion that you are Sinkie's clone is just a pretext to legitimize her attack against you or any person.

If she believes you, or anyone that she accuses to be a clone of Sinkie, are in fact not Sinkie's clone, she will have lost the outlet to vent her frustrations.
Nope I didn’t request tua lai sai but Fuck Jeremy Quek - or Fuck leongsam also can - but since you chose taliban peace with deceptive dishonorable dishonest deal means whatever you dictate. I however am honorable person and will honor my deal and leave this forum after tonight. Pui your filthy chicken tua Lao sai mother wife daughters phua cb.

She has declared and promised to leave tonight. Hallelujah! Please send her ypur well wishes.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
She has declared and promised to leave tonight. Hallelujah! Please send her ypur well wishes.
:roflmao: :biggrin:
fireworks-animated-gif-free-download-11.gif

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Hey bro, thanks for standing up for me. Very nice of you.:biggrin::thumbsup:

It's really fine for me to put her or anyone on my Ignore List. That's what the function is for. And I do not miss out on anything worthy as a result.

No point explaining to her lah. I have tried, didn't work and won't work. It all started when she accused me years ago of being sinkie clone. Whoever that is! And then subsequently she also accused me being the clone of this and that. I lost count liao.

Just ignore her lah.:biggrin:
I also believe glockman is not cottonmouth.

Different people. I have told ginfreely this as well.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

I also got this similar PM.

But it was on relation to a different SBF member but had the same Modus Operandi. There are only 2 forum members here who have a problem with so called "clones".

Nobody else complains about that. I honestly dont believe there are that many clones. And if there are it is mainly to insult ginfreely which i think is wrong and should stop.

Of everyone left ginfreely alone and ignored all her attacks and not retaliate things will not be so bad and chaotic. It will also give us more authority to take action against her.

But i also believe that if people did not attack ginfreely then she will alao not be so angry and fierce and go around posting in various threads to highlight her plight.

Chicken or egg?

It takes both parties. And unfortunately my broker for ceasefire and peace did not work.

I thank cottonmouth for keeping his word. But i sincerely cannot be sure he does not have a clone and could very well have been using it to still attack ginfreely. But maybe I am wrong.hence this clone thing......is just really relevant only for those who complain about clones.