• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Selldown in Ringgit

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tunku Ismail also said that he had questioned an unnamed VIP why the education level could not be improved, with two simple reasons being given.

"The first is to obtain votes, and the second is to make it easy to control the minds of the stupid and uneducated.

"This is why I prioritise Johoreans' education because I don't want my people to be easily manipulated by the system," he said.

http://news.asiaone.com/news/malays...said-its-easier-control-stupid-and-uneducated

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
S$1 rises above RM3 for first time in over two months
http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/s1-rises-above-rm3-first-time-over-two-months

The Malaysian currency led regional losses, having slumped 5.2 per cent against the US dollar as of May 31 on stocks outflows and persistent concerns about troubled state fund 1Malaysia Development Bhd (1MDB). This was the largest monthly loss for the ringgit since August last year when a graft scandal linked to Prime Minister Najib Razak and 1MDB intensified.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tunku Ismail also said that he had questioned an unnamed VIP why the education level could not be improved, with two simple reasons being given.

"The first is to obtain votes, and the second is to make it easy to control the minds of the stupid and uneducated.

"This is why I prioritise Johoreans' education because I don't want my people to be easily manipulated by the system," he said ...
sinkielan got world crass, world bestest, world lumpar 1 education level ... y is it dat sinkies r so ezily manipulated by ze system? ...

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore cars entering Johor now need entry permit

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/singapore-cars-entering-johor-now-need-entry-permit

Malaysia began implementing its Vehicle Entry Permit (VEP) system on Singapore-registered cars yesterday, although motorists were not charged the RM20 ($6.60) levy as the authorities were conducting a test run until July 15.

He added that all vehicle lanes at both checkpoints are equipped with cameras and sensors to read licence plates and radio-frequency identification (RFID) tags, which are issued to registered vehicles.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ringgit ends lower amid Fed rate hike uncertainties
http://www.themalaymailonline.com/money/article/ringgit-ends-lower-amid-fed-rate-hike-uncertainties

The ringgit ended lower for the fourth consecutive day this week against the US dollar amid uncertainties over the Federal Reserve interest rate increase.

The greenback, however, retreated against major currencies today, weighed down by mixed US economic data, the stronger Japanese yen, as well as worries over the UK's upcoming referendum to decide whether Britain should leave or remain in the European Union, he said.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When Malaysia becomes a full-fledged Islamic state, its currency will rise in value while crime and unemployment falls. There would be more jobs, more stability and less Zionists around. m&d boleh!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Malaysia becomes a full-fledged Islamic state, its currency will rise in value while crime and unemployment falls. There would be more jobs, more stability and less Zionists around. m&d boleh!

Yes crimes like slandering and bullying others by dirty tricks should fall. This is the only way to deal with mudlander dogs here who call themselves capable bastards rejoicing over their misdeeds and others' misfortune .

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just bought some rupiah & the rate is 9,700rupiah for SIN$1. Last month it was about 9,500 rupiah for SIN$1. Last month I also bought some baht & it was 25.85 baht for 1$SIN.

It is the Sin$ which is getting stronger against the currencies of our neighbours.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

And they somehow will discover even more oil and gas.