• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Self-styled ‘master’ pleads guilty to drugging, raping woman

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE: Convinced there were ghosts in her flat, a 35-year-old sales assistant sought the help of “powerful master” Ow Siew Hoe, also known as Ow-Yong Siew Hoe, to rid her home of “dirty things”.

Ow, 49, raped the woman in his Bukit Batok flat on Feb 25, 2014, after inviting her there to collect some items that would “protect” her from the ghosts. He had sedated her using a mixture of prescription drugs - “holy water” - which he told her to drink quickly when she arrived at his flat.

Ow pleaded guilty on Tuesday (Mar 22) to one count of rape, which carries a maximum jail term of 20 years and a fine and/or caning.

The High Court on Tuesday heard that the woman turned to her mother-in-law for advice after her husband refused to believe there was a “supernatural presence” in their flat. Her mother-in-law recommended Ow, a “powerful master” that had cured the pain in her sister’s leg.

Ow inspected the couple’s home in February 2014 for “supernatural beings” and asked for the floor plan to analyse the flat’s Feng Shui. He also asked the victim’s father-in-law and his girlfriend, who had recently moved in, if they had brought “anything” with them.

The next day, Ow confirmed the victim’s suspicion that there were ghosts in the flat, also telling her that her father-in-law and his girlfriend had “cast black magic” on the victim’s and her husband’s food.

Ow said he had some items that would “protect” the victim against the ghosts, and invited her to collect them from his flat. He also needed to “put something inside her body”, he said, instructing the victim not to tell anyone about this “sensitive matter”.

The victim went to Ow’s flat the next day, where he gave her “holy water” - later found to contain traces of sleeping pill Dormicum - which made her drowsy and giddy, and too weak to push Ow away when he undressed her and raped her.

Ow later told the victim he was “forced to rape her”, otherwise the victim and her husband would die. He also instructed the woman to delete evidence of the pair’s communication. She did not, and after confiding in two friends, reported the rape to the police.

Ow will be sentenced at a later date.

- CNA/ek

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Horny Ong probably told Wendy that letting him puki will poh pi her work smooth smooth and health good good... Bt Batok lots of daftees.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
during my NS time which is in the 2000s,i encountered some platoon mates who still believe in this sort of black magic,ghosts,kumantong,thai amulet bullshit....in fact that was like the first time in my life iv heard of such B.S.......really some of the longest conversations u have in NS......hours and hours blah blah blah......kumantong this and that.....u can feed the baby spirit this and that blah blah blah......holy fooking christ almighty.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
during my NS time which is in the 2000s,i encountered some platoon mates who still believe in this sort of black magic,ghosts,kumantong,thai amulet bullshit....in fact that was like the first time in my life iv heard of such B.S.......really some of the longest conversations u have in NS......
Bro u young ah...30 plus

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ages ago, there was a bomoh who told his victim that she is poisoned and is going to die. He suggested performing some rituals on her to get rid of the poison from her body.
He screwed her and showed her the "poison" that came out of his penis which he claimed he extracted from her body.
She believed it until she told her friends and they told her what actually happened.
Go figure how stupid these women are.